“Awesome Massage & Spa”

Zabai Thai Massage & Spa
Ranked #13 of 210 Spas & Wellness in Chiang Mai
More attraction details
Owner description: Result of get direct map on tripadvisor (for mobile phone) incorrect.Please use google map or google earth by search zabai thai.Zabai Thai is a tiny spa in Chiang Mai. Our spa is a favourite with local people. Spa is not luxury and bathroom separate from massage room. But We meticulously provide the best service for every our guests. You will be served by the Professionals of massage and spa . Located in the center of Chiang Mai(night market)but private, clean, beautiful, and friendly with decent price. Everybody can relax and have a great moment in our place. The interesting places around our spa are Warorot Maket(Kad Luang),Night market(night Bazaarh), Wat Ket Karam Museum , Ping River , Lemongrass Thai Restaurant ...etc. Please make a reservation for your convenience....
Melbourne, Australia
“Awesome Massage & Spa”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

This is the best massage & spa with a wonderful environment. Staffs are professional and have a very good service mine. If you come to Chiang Mai, I reccommend this fantastic place for real Thai messages. Awesome!!!!

Visited November 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Chiang Mai, Thailand
“Fantasiceplace & fantastic staff”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

If you ever want the best forget the rest & just go here
I own the Chiangmai Coffee Stop in Chiangmai & this is the only place I use & send my staff to
The place is spotless & the staff are all trained in Massage
I have never left this place without a smile
I go every week & I always look forward to it
They have a buy 10 get 1 free system so for those who really like to be pampered this is a bonus
My regular massage guy I use is called "PON" as I don't like to have women massage me but this place has both Male & Female Masseurs
I am heading off again tonight I might see you there
Thanks everyone you deserve your success
oh you really should ring for an appointment I have had a few nights where they were fully booked & was devastated so that's my tip !!!!
Lindsay (Chiangmai Coffee Stop)

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Highly Recommended”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

With so many massages outlets in Chiang Mai, naturally I turn to Trip Advisor for recommendations and Zabai turns out to be as good as the recommendations. After a long hiking trip up Doi Inthananon, me and my sister decided to go for a foot massage. To our disappointment we were told that it was fully booked (mostly online booking) and we had to come back at 7pm. So we decided to walk around the night market and come back later. Imagine how happy we were when they told us they could slot us in as some of the customers were late. We took the foot and hand massage and boy, it was a heavenly relieve for our sore tired feet!! The skillful kneading, rubbing and massaging was good! I even fell asleep during the midst of it. I would definitely recommend Zabai to anyone but make sure you have a booking ahead to avoid any disappointment!!

Asia
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“Enjoyable Massage; More Privacy Please”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

The massage was comparable to others I have had in Chiang Mai, and was most enjoyable. I did find that the salon lacked privacy. Really did not appreciate walking to the toilet wrapped in a towel. A robe really should be provided. In fairness to the staff, they did apologize for the lack of a private room with attached bath. They suggested that I book earlier the next time to snag a private room. I'll follow their advice for my return visit.

Bangkok, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great experience”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Beautiful place & great service mind. If u have only 1 hr. for relaxing , Thai massage or foot massage is the best way.

1 Thank toratora001