“Best massage of my life to date.”

Zabai Thai Massage & Spa
Ranked #14 of 204 Spas & Wellness in Chiang Mai
More attraction details
Owner description: Result of get direct map on tripadvisor (for mobile phone) incorrect.Please use google map or google earth by search zabai thai.Zabai Thai is a tiny spa in Chiang Mai. Our spa is a favourite with local people. Spa is not luxury and bathroom separate from massage room. But We meticulously provide the best service for every our guests. You will be served by the Professionals of massage and spa . Located in the center of Chiang Mai(night market)but private, clean, beautiful, and friendly with decent price. Everybody can relax and have a great moment in our place. The interesting places around our spa are Warorot Maket(Kad Luang),Night market(night Bazaarh), Wat Ket Karam Museum , Ping River , Lemongrass Thai Restaurant ...etc. Please make a reservation for your convenience....
Phuket, Thailand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best massage of my life to date.”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

I was recommended this place from some friends of ours and i'd say most of these reviews do not do it justice at all. It is down the end of a small alley street behind the Meriden hotel and the Dusit D2 hotel. All the staff were so wonderful and gracious towards my partner and i that we ended up coming back three times and we left them a bouquet of flowers. My muscles have never felt better than after their massages, and i had a multitude of knots before i went in. I had the essential oil massage, traditional thai massage and traditional balm massage (this one in particular was very painful, at times excruciating as he hit many trigger points but exactly what was needed to fix my muscular tightness and pain). Make sure you ask for either Pond, Lek or Jay otherwise you may not get the most amazing massage of your life. Not a bad idea to book in advance either by phone, email or just drop in. THANKYOU ZABAI!

Visited January 2013

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very relaxing!”
Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

We both had an one hour Thai massage which we enjoyed very much! The price was very good: 199 baht for a whole hour of massage.

The therapists did their best to loosen our muscles and succeeded :-) we felt very relaxed afterwards and are planning to go back there if we find some time...

“Great massage”
Reviewed January 8, 2013 via mobile

Thank a lot for the best massage if next time i go to Chiang Mai i would not forget to go to Zabai thai massage ,i promise

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Over rated”
Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

Seeing the good reviews on Trip Advisor, decided to try. I took the traditional, rubbing, aromatherapy and facial massage. Low skills therapist. Place is on an unpleasant building on a busy street. Massage rooms are tiny, almost won't fit you and the therapist. Face down massage means caimbra on the neck, as there isn't a proper hole to put your face in. Same song playing for 3 hours. After rubbing took a bath on an electric shower in an unpleasant toilet. Little bit disgusting. Had the feeling of having massage in an old bad taste low skills massage place. My friend had massage with a good therapist, he says. But I recommend the U Chiang Mai Hotel Spa, definitely the best one in town.

3 Thank Gabriel D
Auckland Region, New Zealand
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Excellent value for money - ask for Lek!”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

I booked the 2 hour 'Thai paradise' package for 900 baht...a steal! This involved and full body scrub, shower and an aromatherapy oil massage. Lek was my therapist. I had a very sore back after sleeping oddly on a hard bed, Lek picked this up immediately and asked if she could do some thai balm massage in this area. I agreed. She performed some very specific myofascial release on my back and arms and the pain and knots resolved!! I was very impressed. I would recommend Lek, zabai and wish them good luck for the future. Thanks.

Visited December 2012