“very dissappointing.”

and up
Spa Treatment at Oasis Spa in Chiang Mai
Ranked #26 of 228 Spas & Wellness in Chiang Mai
More attraction details
Owner description: Chiang Mai Oasis Spa is accented with teak wood walkways, exotic plants, private outdoor showers, individual treatment villas and cheerful gentle service.
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Was told this was Chang Mai's top spa/massage. Frankly was very very ordinary After completing the form about special requests, but these were not even looked at. Massage was a light rub. Massage oil has an unpleasant after smell. No was no warming incense smell upon entering. no sarong to wear, just a towel.music too loud. Very dissappointing.

1  Thank JakartaTripper1953
There are newer reviews for Oasis Spa Chiang Mai

Reviewed November 16, 2012

We stayed at the Oasis for 2 nights on our visit to Chiang Mai and were so impressed by the hotel and staff- particularly Dowan (sp?), who greeted us in the morning with a warm smile, advised us on which trips to take, and provided transportation. She went above and beyond- we thought she was the owner of the hotel! We were so thankful for her and everyone at the Oasis.

Will stay again if we come back! Thank you!

Reviewed October 29, 2012

I am a resident in Chiang Mai but this was my first vist to Oasis . from the moment you arrive, throughout the treatment and until well after you have left you will have this wonderful relaxed feeling.
I went for the 4 hour Paradise package which was discounted by 10% online
The therapist was very experienced and to confirm a previous comment be sure to let her know how strong you want the massage to be.
As a male seeking a truly professional Spa , not to be confused with other massage type establishments, the Oasis exceeded my expectations and will now be visiting for regular treatments.

2  Thank John W
Reviewed October 18, 2012

2 of us can't get relex because of the noisy from the wooden floor of the treatment room. When 2 therapist walking around the message room, every steps of them turn out very annoying noise.

I had the "Oasis Pampering" treatment and my friend had "Lanna Style". We both thought it's just so so. We don't felt any warm welcome or personal service... I can't believe it's one of the famous spa in Chiang Mai.

3  Thank AllyMacKellar
Reviewed October 2, 2012

We walked into Oasis Spa and asked for a deep thorough massage to help detoxify ourselves. The ambiance is so relaxing! The rooms are private and clean with an outdoor shower and wonderful creams and soaps leaving your skin super soft. The actual massage (there are several options) is excellent and the therapists are professional and very attentive to your individual preferences. I took a strong massage with coconut oil and my partner opted with the soft four hands massage. We both loved it.

Overall, a great experience. It is little pricey relative to the 120 baht street plastic chair foot massage but if you are looking for a true spa experience you won't soon forget Oasis is the place to go.