Review Highlights
Spa Heaven

Hubby and I came here for our anniversary and it was the best Spa experience i have ever had. Their... read more

Reviewed August 18, 2018
RoamingDKHunter
Owings Mills, Maryland
via mobile
A wonderful massage

From the warm greeting and foot scrub, to the sliced fresh fruit, warm towel and hot tea served... read more

Reviewed September 22, 2017

from $52.81
from $328.50
from $21.90
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 13, 2015

i had a reallh good thai massage with feed and sholders,head Combi for 950 baht. It was my first thai massage, that why i was a little nervous that it might be a little strong for me. But i told her that i wish a soft one and it was just perfect. everything just felt right. The oil for the foot smelled so nice, i loved the shirt and the pants i got- i didnt feel naked like in other massage saloons. Her hands were always so warm and she was so friendly. Even though she didnt speak good english everything worked out. The atmosphere is very nice and relaxing, you have yournown cabin and from somewhere you can hear soft music. Thanks you so much "Od"- if its the right name:)

Date of experience: February 2015
Reviewed August 24, 2014

We phoned SPAromdee to book a two hour package (Suk Jai) that we saw on their webpage. While talking to the receptionist, she mentioned that there were special packages and other options. She wasn't upselling, as the monthly specials were cheaper than what we had asked for. I really appreciated the options, but we stayed with the SukJai package. That included a coffee scrub, aroma massage and foot massage. The coffee scrub felt amazing. The aroma massage was good but nothing special, and I'm not sure that anyone touched my feet outside the initial 30 second splash at the beginning of the package.

I'm not sure how to improve the massage. I've lived in Thailand a while, and I've received a few life-changingly good massages. This wasn't one of them, although it was good. As far as other improvements, mark the light switch on the downstairs restroom. I felt like an idiot when I couldn't find it, then felt justified when another client came through and couldn't find it. Speaking of me being an idiot, lower case your wifi password. Completely my fault, but small things make the difference. Also, your stairs are scary.

Rooms are great, quiet, A/C equipped, and come with shower.

Overall, I would return to SPAromdee, for the coffee scrub alone.

Date of experience: August 2014
Reviewed July 12, 2014

It was my second time here. First time I took 2hr Thai massage which was very nice for me. This time I got promotion 1hr Thai massage + 1hr Oil massage costed 900 THB. The course made me indeed relax along 2 hr spent. I was so happy and gave extra tip 100 THB to her. There are many type of massage oil with various odors. Also there are different kind of massage and combination where you can choose from English menu. The spa is located opposite Oasis Spa which cost higher. Reception Staff also speaks English very well. Visit http://www.sparomdee.com for more information.

Date of experience: July 2014
2  Thank sitthikorny
Reviewed February 7, 2014

We selected a new SPA package for couples. It includes body scrub, hot Aroma oil body massage, head back & shoulder massage, facial treatment etc. Not more than 4300 THB for couple. Staff are friendly and professional. Environment is cozy and makes us relax. It is a pretty good SPA & massage with high C/P value in Chiang Mai.

Date of experience: February 2014
Reviewed November 23, 2013

This spa is very reasonably priced. The staff are lovely and the massage was the best I've had. I do have two criticisms: firstly that the premises is a bit run down and secondly that I did not like the products used for the facial. As a beauty therapist, I concede I do have high standards, but if the spa invest in some better products and a bit of a premises revamp, it would be very good. The greatest asset to this business is their wonderful staff who do amazing massage. I would go there again for massage but not a full spa package.

Date of experience: November 2013