What I like :
- Nice ambience overall, soothing music and reasonable rates (check website for monthly promotional packages for good deals)
- Tranquil place where you could relax and enjoy the services by the pleasant and soft-spoken staff
- Private room is nicely decorated and comfortable with a clean and good size shower room within. Shower cap and disposable underwear are provided for whole body massages
What I dislike :
- Owner confirmed that a tuk-tuk driver will pick me up from my hotel at their "special" transport rate at a mutually agreed date and time in her email. I accepted the offer and gave the full hotel address but nobody showed up at the lobby and I ended up finding my way there myself. I guess the tuk-tuk driver lost his way trying to locate my hotel. Nothing grave but it wasn't a good first impression left on me
- Massage staff used too much pressure during the massage as I forgot to inform the staff in the beginning not to use too much force (I realised how very strong she was despite her small frame when I couldn't bear the pain anymore!). So remember to tell the staff in advance about your preference!
Considering everything else on the whole though, this spa is fine. Take note that the location is outside the old city (north-west direction) and that stretch of road is not somewhere that most tourists will travel to under normal circumstances unless their hotel is located near this Spa. It takes a bit of searching if the driver is unfamiliar with this Spa and is not sharp enough to spot it (hard to look out for the unit nos and shop signs when driving along the long stretch of road).
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.