“Pamper yourself here!”
Review of SPAromdee

SPAromdee
Ranked #63 of 204 Spas & Wellness in Chiang Mai
More attraction details
Owner description: SPAromdee is available for massage and body treatments when you visit Chiang Mai. We are confident to offer you a high class experience but without the high price. We have a wide range of experienced therapists available to us and our products are all 100% natural and top quality.The value and great service keeps our customers happy and coming back for more.We have private double and single massage suites available, as well as a Thai massage room and foot massage room.But It is not for us to tell you how different we are, you must see for yourself and experience the difference; then you can be the judge.
The Exotic Orient
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 78 helpful votes
“Pamper yourself here!”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

What I like :
- Nice ambience overall, soothing music and reasonable rates (check website for monthly promotional packages for good deals)
- Tranquil place where you could relax and enjoy the services by the pleasant and soft-spoken staff
- Private room is nicely decorated and comfortable with a clean and good size shower room within. Shower cap and disposable underwear are provided for whole body massages

What I dislike :
- Owner confirmed that a tuk-tuk driver will pick me up from my hotel at their "special" transport rate at a mutually agreed date and time in her email. I accepted the offer and gave the full hotel address but nobody showed up at the lobby and I ended up finding my way there myself. I guess the tuk-tuk driver lost his way trying to locate my hotel. Nothing grave but it wasn't a good first impression left on me

- Massage staff used too much pressure during the massage as I forgot to inform the staff in the beginning not to use too much force (I realised how very strong she was despite her small frame when I couldn't bear the pain anymore!). So remember to tell the staff in advance about your preference!

Considering everything else on the whole though, this spa is fine. Take note that the location is outside the old city (north-west direction) and that stretch of road is not somewhere that most tourists will travel to under normal circumstances unless their hotel is located near this Spa. It takes a bit of searching if the driver is unfamiliar with this Spa and is not sharp enough to spot it (hard to look out for the unit nos and shop signs when driving along the long stretch of road).

Visited October 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Brussels, Belgium
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Simply fantastic.”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

We were in Thailand 2 weeks ago and have travelled around (north south, you name it) and this is by far the best massage we have ever had. We took a "package" where you get a full body scrub (you choose what scrub you prefer) and then a full body oil massage. We were given our treatments together in the same room, by two ladies (can not forget their names but they were simply amazing). I highly recommend this place - it's also located in a really nice area where locals go, so you get away from the touristy part. We were recommended a few restaurants and bars, and we went to one of them after the massage, for dinner, and turned out to be the most delicious and cozy place, just around the corner! Without a doubt the best massage - I will be back!! Thank you for a wonderful experience!

P.S. delicious tea and fresh mango after the massage - nice and refreshing.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank vanessafreddy
Hong Kong, China
“Absolutely awesome!”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Without a doubt the best massage I ever had. Great service and lovely staff will definitely go back next time when I’m in Thailand.

Visited August 2013
Chiang Mai, Thailand
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Thai bodywork”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

I love massage that is deep and strong. I have looked at several spas for this kind of treatment. And I found it at this location. The therapist P.Chai is amazing. if you want some very deep healing bodywork this is the place to go. It is simple in the look, yet kind in the staff.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Maggie W
Auckland Region, New Zealand
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Blissful and perfect spa experience”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

We looked at a number of reviews of other spas and decided SPAromdee looked the best. What drew us was the more personal and boutique style of SPAromdee.

We weren't disappointed in our choice and would say that it is one of the best spas we have ever had. The couples room was relaxing and the therapists were superb.

The treatments were great value and we liked it so much we booked to go back today

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Turtle-Panda
wasu_sunflower, Owner at SPAromdee, responded to this review, May 3, 2013
Dear Turtle Panda
We are delighted that after researching various spa’s that you chose us and that we lived up to your expectations. Boutique is exactly how we wish to be remembered as we want to offer more of a personal service to customers and try to be apart from the rest. But we are now striving to take it further as the other well established spas around are now copying some of our methods. We look forward to seeing you again in a cooler month though!