Tripadvisor

Cuisines: Thai, International
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Definately Recommend. Easygoing atmosphere, quite busy at some times but was able to get a table without reservation. Would have licked the bowl if I could since it was so excellent, but this is usually frowned upon. Drinks were great as well. Go eat at Dash!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (4,404)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A really nice restaurant to enjoy good Thai-meals but would characterize it as an authentic Thai-restaurant as such.

The meals are delicious, drinks are good and the restaurant is very nice and clean. Staff is very friendly, it is a bit pricey compared to other places. I would definitely go again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Only have 14 hours to save Earth! 3 years or so ago I could not help but eat here many times, tonight, on a one night stay, I came back with some travel companions. Still a stunning place with an amazing g host and sublime food that is worth traveling a continent for. The shrimp rolls are divine, still, as fresh as anything you will eat. Period. All the dishes we had were tasty, warm on the palate and not too spicy with a rich flavour. The owner/host is so friendly and welcoming and I WILL come back and make that Hot Water Chinese pork Pork Pie from Melton Mowbray. Until the next time, my fiend.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Both myself and my mum agreed this was the best food we had in Thailand. Such good quality and at a great price. We had to stop ourselves from coming straight back the next night because we wanted to try new things but it was tempting!

Reviewed January 17, 2020 via mobile

Unlike other people's dissapointments, I will give this restaurant a fiver not only for the great food and one of the best khao sois we had in our stay at Chiang Mai, but also because of the fine details coming along:
1) baby friendly: personnel provided a highchair for our 18 month old, plastic cutlery kid set and, best of all, there is space and surface in the toilet to change nappy!
2) mosquito repellent is provided at every table for the unfortunate event that u forgot it home
3) personnel is very polite and helpful, happy to explain the dishes and spot on recommendations for our not so spicy buds
4) prices are quite reasonable, we paid 1200B for 2 mains, 3 appetisers and 2 cocktails.

It was so good that we visited twice during our stay in CM.