“Good Food, Nice Enviroment”

Dash! Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #32 of 2,069 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Cuisines: Thai, International
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Shanghai, China
“Good Food, Nice Enviroment”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Read about Dash on Trip Adviser and was not disappointed. The environment of an old two story Lanna house with outdoor tables in a flower garden is very nice. The restaurant offers a good choice of Thai dishes but its not extensive. The food is well prepared and excellent in taste. I recommend the Chicken Thai Soup which is probably the best I have tasted. The manager is very friendly and informative and speaks Thai, English, and Mandarin. Try the cheesecake its great! Will certainly be back here again shortly

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Nice restaurant! Good food! Good Service!”
Reviewed August 18, 2014

Dash! is conveniently located in a beautiful wooden building in the old city of Chiang Mai. It offers indoor and outdoor seating areas, on two different levels. The menu offers a variety of both, Thai and Western cuisine. We ordered a few Thai dishes and they were all very good. The service was attentive and hospitable. Certainly the ambiance of the restaurant adds on to the dining experience. Overall - good value for money

Klosterneuburg, Austria
“Great food and very friendly service !”
Reviewed August 17, 2014

We had been lucky to get a table (after waiting for 15 minutes) as we had not made any reservation. We had an excellent dinner, service was extremely friendly and fast and we really like the nice environment and setting. Strongly recommended!

chiangmai
“Decent Food & Great Service”
Reviewed August 10, 2014

I really like the setting of Dash !! A beautiful Teak Wood building with indoor & also garden area.
My wife & I have eaten here on several occasions & are always impressed with the owners attentiveness.
The menu is varied & i personally love the red chicken curry.

Visited May 2014
Adelaide, Australia
“Excellent Meal - Good Value For Money - Cute Location”
Reviewed August 10, 2014

We had a lovely early dinner here one evening. We arrived with no reservation but as it was before 7pm we had no problem getting a table.

We sat outside as it was February and very pleasant. Service was excellent and the manager/owner took the time to check we were enjoying our meals. However, it was still very relaxed and not at all stuffy. I enjoyed sitting alongside the soi watching the world go by. However, some of the traffic can be a bit nosiy and there are fumes if you are sensitive.

We arrived and started with two cocktails while we perused the menu. When I was having trouble deciding what to order there was no pressure to make a quick decision and they simply came back another cocktail later!

We ordered a mixed platter to start, this was delicious and we had a chance to try several dishes. Mr PugHugger had a burger and I had Tom Gai soup. Also delicious, but I had ordered Tom Goong. This was the only criticism I have of the evening. Although we were full I had read on Trip Advisor the cheesecake was delicious, we were not disappointed and I do recommend it!

All up for three courses, four cocktails and water we only spent 1400THB. I thought this was very reasonable for such a lovely evening and I would go again. Dash is worth its high ranking, I do not think you will be disappointed.

• Visited February 2014