“Great food and very friendly service !”

Dash! Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #35 of 2,259 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Cuisines: Thai, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 17, 2014

We had been lucky to get a table (after waiting for 15 minutes) as we had not made any reservation. We had an excellent dinner, service was extremely friendly and fast and we really like the nice environment and setting. Strongly recommended!

Write a ReviewReviews (3,131)

Reviewed August 10, 2014

I really like the setting of Dash !! A beautiful Teak Wood building with indoor & also garden area.
My wife & I have eaten here on several occasions & are always impressed with the owners attentiveness.
The menu is varied & i personally love the red chicken curry.

Reviewed August 10, 2014

We had a lovely early dinner here one evening. We arrived with no reservation but as it was before 7pm we had no problem getting a table.

We sat outside as it was February and very pleasant. Service was excellent and the manager/owner took the time to check we were enjoying our meals. However, it was still very relaxed and not at all stuffy. I enjoyed sitting alongside the soi watching the world go by. However, some of the traffic can be a bit nosiy and there are fumes if you are sensitive.

We arrived and started with two cocktails while we perused the menu. When I was having trouble deciding what to order there was no pressure to make a quick decision and they simply came back another cocktail later!

We ordered a mixed platter to start, this was delicious and we had a chance to try several dishes. Mr PugHugger had a burger and I had Tom Gai soup. Also delicious, but I had ordered Tom Goong. This was the only criticism I have of the evening. Although we were full I had read on Trip Advisor the cheesecake was delicious, we were not disappointed and I do recommend it!

All up for three courses, four cocktails and water we only spent 1400THB. I thought this was very reasonable for such a lovely evening and I would go again. Dash is worth its high ranking, I do not think you will be disappointed.

1  Thank PugHugger
Reviewed August 10, 2014

We chose Dash as it was one of the higher ranked restaurants located about 10 minutes walk from our hotel. It's a little tricky to find the first time but worth the effort.
We arrived without reservations but as we were very early (only just 6pm) it wasn't a problem. By the time we left it was quite busy so reservations are a good idea if you want to dine later.
We had an attentive waitress who spoke very good English. Our meal was tasty and quite reasonably priced.
We enjoyed it so much that the next night we returned (and sat in the same outside table) to have drinks and some spring rolls before we headed to the night markets. But one of the specials looked so good we decided to eat at Dash again instead.

Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

When you are looking for restaurants in a new place, you want that one gem to stand out to you. So look no further. this place provides excellent, locally authentic cuisine, great service and all that at a reasonable price in a Lana style house. BOOK ahead. It's popular with the locals and foreigners alike.