“Sensational.”

Cuisines: Thai, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

Great atmosphere and food. Highly recommended is the French toast: it is served with a bowl of fresh fruit and a granadilla-syrup coulis; a perfect breakfast. The owner Noi, is also outstandingly kind and knowledgeable; offering astute advice about Chiang Mai and the surrounding areas.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,131)

Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

Great food. Great service.

The owner will provide you with great honest advice. No attempt to punt particular service providers, just great activities!

Reviewed March 21, 2014

I visited Dash last year when I was in Chiang Mai, based on its top ratings on TA. At that time, Noi, and her son Dash truly charmed us with their warm hospitality and the food was incredible. Suffice to say that Dash was top on my list of places to return to, and we did so, last night. Now, I'm one of hundreds of farang travelers that pass through, but Noi and Dash remembered every detail of our visit a year and a half ago, and the food was even better this time around.

Dash recommended the Banana Flower salad and his recommendation was perfect! It was so delicious, perfectly sweet and spicy and the lettuce was fresh and crisp. Next, we shared the Pad Thai (my always favorite) and the deep fried sea bass. OMG SO glad we chose the extra bit extra $ for the sea bass, instead of tilapia. The fish was the best part of the dinner, served with a yummy garlic sauce.

Desert was so yummy! At first, Dash told us he had sold out of the carrot cake with passion fruit icing, but he found us a piece and we devoured it. YUM. Best ending to another great meal.

We were accompanied by a lovely guitar player/singer, and the music was a perfect balance to a great dinner and a great night. Not too loud, upbeat, and mellow music, perfect for the ambience.

So happy to return to Dash, and thank you Noi and Dash for your incredible hospitality. See you on Sunday morning for brunch!

1  Thank djb1210
Reviewed March 19, 2014

I ate lunch here alone. I sat on the terrace outside to ''watch the world go by''. I was in no rush but after perhaps ten minutes wandered inside to ask for a drink & a menu. There was a couple with a small child having lunch inside. The waitress took my order for Orange Juice with a smile & let me know she would bring it out. I chose the starter selection plate @250 baht -squid -tempura batter greens- spring rolls & samosas served with a plate of four dips.

I sat for an hour & a half enjoyed the excellent food watched three other tables of diners be served & didn't have contact with a member of staff again until I wandered inside to ask for a coffee & the bill.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

Amazing food, atmosphere and service at an inexpensive price. A must when dining in Chiang Mai! Thank you for a great night Dash.