“Excellent course & very nice staff”

Sabai De Ka Massage School
Ranked #34 of 210 Spas & Wellness in Chiang Mai
More attraction details
Owner description: welcome to Sabai De Ka Massage School. Learn the art of massage with our professional and experienced teachers. All Our Course offer you practical and theoretical experience into the different massage techniques.
Zurich, Switzerland
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Excellent course & very nice staff”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

I did a 2 days thai massage course here this week. Kloy, the very kind owner, was not just super professional and caring (emails, welcome, etc), she really has the wonderful ability to make you feel comfortabel as soon as you meet her. My thai massage teacher (i had the luck to have 1:1 lessons), Na, was extremly funny and at the same time well organized with the book and step by step instructions. I enjoyed my thai massage course with her, as she showed me always a few steps of the massage and I repeat it after her. She was always giving advises on how you can make the massage more easy and showed me different approaches.

As I was really exhausted on my second day I had the chance to get an extra treatment for my really tight neck and back.

I learnt a lot of how to do a massage in general and I can now start to practice thai massage for my friends and family with this basic knowledge.

I really recommend the two days course for non professionals as I am, but with curiosity about thai massage and the wish to learn to practice thai massage. You get as well a diploma at the end of the course and a lot of fun pictures to remember your course.

Besides Kloy always welcomed me in the morning and after the lunch time with a coffee and water. The lunch time is one hour and you spend it as you wish to, so you can meet friends and a lot of good restaurants are very close to have lunch.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank piajoelle

Sydney, Australia
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Massage package and course - both excellent”
Reviewed May 22, 2013 via mobile

We were welcomed with tea in the lovely green courtyard. I had the package nr 2 for 1299 thb for 2.5 hours and my companion did the 3 hour massage course at the same time for 1100thb. I enjoyed my whole package and would highly recommend it. I can't remember the name of my masseuse, but she spoke good English and was really nice. She will remember me as laughed over the power outages during my massage! :) The course was also good, according to my companion and the teacher also had great English. Overall, a little pricey compared to a street massage but the best value for a proper place.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank somewhere62
Taipei, Taiwan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great traditional Thai Massage in Chiang Mai”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

I went there because my husband took a two day massage course there. His teacher was Pana. If you ever go there for traditional Thai Massage, she is really really good. She also does medical massage (700 baht per hour) compare to the regular thai massage (200 bath per hour). Communication is not a problem with Pana in English. She was funny, and professional at the same time. I recommend anyone who is in Chiang Mai to book a massage with her! It is not a fancy place, but it is definitely one the best massages I've had. Trust me, I've had massages in Thailand for a long time.

Visited December 2012
Los Angeles, California
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Traditional Thai Massage”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

This business is located in the northeast corner of the Old City. The ladies who do massage here practice traditional Thai methods. The massage area consists of a row of tables separated by curtains. The massage was of good quality, and the ladies gave us tea afterward. We felt like we received good value for our money.

Visited November 2012