“Good variety and quality”
Review of Latest Recipe

Latest Recipe
Ranked #153 of 2,396 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Latest Recipe Restaurant is perfectly located in the middle of the buzzling Night Bazar. This gives curious diners the perfect opportunity to explore fresh and safe food and also to discover the daily local Night Bazar.Latest Recipe offers a completely new, all-day dining experience with menus that are always changing, based on seasonal offerings and a passionate, forward-thinking approach.Patrons play an active role in the process of culinary discovery, proceeding to various stations throughout the restaurant and placing their orders directly with a chef, who employs the latest global cooking styles to create tempting and original world cuisine.A carve section features steaks, lamb chops and giant snapper fish; enjoy piping hot pizzas fresh from the oven or intriguing pasta dishes. An innovative Sunday Jazz Brunch is presented for the pleasure of our guests at Latest Recipe. Diners can enjoy delectable fare while the expressive sounds of a jazz band trio meander through the air.We are looking forward to welcoming you,your Latest Recipe Team
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Overall, this was a pretty good restaurant. The breakfast buffet is wide and varied...though it does not change from day to day. A la carte food was very good for dinner! We ate most of our meals at this restaurant.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

The lunch buffet was great again. It has been changed a bit, new food items are all delicious and it keeps it very interesting to return. We really enjoyed the food and the ambience. On top of all it is really good value for money.

Reviewed May 26, 2013

We wasn't sure about going to this place as its very expensive at 850B each, and 425B for my four year old daughter for the Sunday brunch (but we did) .
We was meet by Michael (the food and beverage manager) who shown us round first, and we had a very polite chat. So as it was getting on, and Philippa my daughter was Hungary! We stayed. We started with the tempura witch should be made as you want it( and they is plenty of chefs there to do so), and mine was cold! I should of payed moor attention as my wife did get hers hot.
Between the three of us we did trie most things like the roast beef, witch I've been in search of descent roast beef in Chiangmai for the last 6 months,this was perfect. They did miss out on good roasted veg witch you do need to go with this dish tho. My wife did find the fish dishes to her liking very much, and she was happily content. My daughter had a small pizza that she enjoyed, ( not bad for 425B!) and eat the lot, good job.
We all had a dessert or two and was disappointed with all of them. We read so many reviews on how fantastic they wore and how big a choice they was, I felt so let down on this! As for the cheese board,(they was only 2 of them) or the lack of it! Well If you are 5star food as it claims on many reviews on this site, you must have at lest 6 to 8 to cheeses from around the would to choose from! And an assortment of crackers to go with them. Don't get me wrong, the food was good, but at this price I do expect much, much more! They is still improvement to be made in the food area!.
The staff from what I could see work really hard and are eager to pleas. We was well looked after as soon as we arrived and was made to feel comfortable.this we was truly happy with.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

We stayed at Le Meridien Chiang Mai for 3 nights and we very enjoyed the food at the Lastest Recipe especially dessert. Very high quality food and service. The staff very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Need some improvement on the food taste and selection for the breakfast. The selection provided was quite disappointing.