“Worse nachos ever.”

Mike Pizza
Ranked #1,689 of 2,297 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Cuisines: Italian, Mexican
Reviewed June 15, 2014

Had lunch there yesterday & chose the house nachos, which was basically a plate of corn chips with some chopped up tomatoes on it. pretty crappy, actually. My friend said her pizza was pretty good & the beer was cold.

Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

Great place to eat the food was beautiful the staff were welcoming and great fun playing songkran, ate there every 3days at least, the pizza are the best! Nick

Reviewed April 30, 2014

In spite of the neative reviews, we had a simple pizza. It tasted good, smelled good. It had an ok crust, not great. Service about Thai normal, we didnt get our ordered pizza

Reviewed April 6, 2014

A couple years back, I visited Mike Pizza and had a serviceable pizza, listened to nice music, enjoyed attentive service together with fellow slightly upmarket travelers.

That was then, this is now, however...

I recently went back.

There seems to be a new layout over there at Mike Pizza, where about 1/3 of the floor space has been re-purposed into a decidedly down-market "hostess bar for men". I could go on, but I won't!

I turned up a bit late, so I just ordered salsa and chips. What I got was a laughable pile of broken corn chips that were dumped from a plastic bag onto plate as they left the "kitchen"! Surely they can do it a little bit better than that for 80 baht. The salsa sauce itself was a watery, tasteless concoction of tomato, lettuce, onion and pretty much nothing else.

They had a friendly duo on the small stage there playing folk music. Welcomed, but not even close to making up for the rest of the experience, which was really a disaster.

They say they specialize in Mexican and Italian. I say if you want Mexican, try Loco Elvis and if you want Italian, try Billy Pizza, both in the immediate area. Don't go down with the ship!

Reviewed March 12, 2014

Had a beer here this afternoon on our way back to the hotel, and decided we'd come here for dinner.
Had a few drinks listening to the live acoustic artist, which frankly was pretty good.
Been in Thailand for a while now and was craving something normal!
We both ordered Fajitas and they were ok.
My wife has a severe phobia of .......RATS,
When she glared at me and asked me if I'd seen it, I said "No" as I hadn't.
Once she gave me the location, I honed in and watched at least 10 RATS scurrying around the architraving, without a care!!
We both needed to use the loo, and as it's the mans job, I went first and checked the loo!!
"All clear" I said to my wife and she popped in. Quickest time she has ever been away for a loo break.
I suppose, we are where we are. There is a lot of abstract poverty here. Especially on the door steps of some of the 5* hotels.
There is rubbish left everywhere, and I suppose the issue is a lot bigger than our little skirmish tonight.
Similar restaurants, and even some more a little up market, within 15 metres of here, share the same problems!!