“Great take-out for the train”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mighty Moe's Delicatessen
Ranked #1,128 of 2,072 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Calgary, Canada
“Great take-out for the train”
Reviewed February 14, 2012

We got two deli sandwiches for the night train ride back to Bangkok (because you don't want to eat the dinner or breakfast served on the train). Can't remember the name of the sandwich, but a vegetarian option, like an antipasto. On nice, ciabatta-like bread. Came with coleslaw and a little bag of chips. Reasonably priced, filling, and DELICIOUS!! Highly recommend if you're hungry and love good sandwiches.

• Visited January 2012

San Diego, California
“What an amazing, authentic Deli find in Chaing Mai, Thailand!”
Reviewed January 31, 2012

When we're not eating Thai food, we're eating at Mighty Moe's Deli. It's got unbelievably delicious pastrami and corn beef, blintzes (like my mom used to make), terrific bagels (with cream cheese and lox, awesome!), pancakes and challa bread french toast to write home about, and lots of other yummy foods...like their cheese cake and mouth watering pastry offerings.

• Visited February 2012
Chiang Mai, Thailand
“Good fast food”
Reviewed January 27, 2012

Was ok food nothing special and I felt little bit over priced . Many other places close by with as good or better food and a better price

Boston
“Great Deli”
Reviewed December 25, 2011

When I read the reviews, my boyfriend and I decided we had to try Mighty Moe’s and were so glad we did. We both had the pastrami reuben and it was melt in your mouth fantastic. If you are in need of a good deli sandwich, look no further. It is located next to Boots pharmacy near the Tha Pae Gate.

• Visited December 2011
Chiang Mai, Thailand
“Great Deli - very nice staff”
Reviewed December 23, 2011

I reviewed Butter is Better Chiang Mai a few weeks ago. Fantastic corned beef on rye (see my review). Went back to have the same a few days ago, but not on the menu - yikes. Apparently Moe's Deli is owned by Butter is Better and that is where they told me to go if I wanted the corned beef on rye. Couldn't find a car park anywhere near the place (terrible part of town to park) and that is why I like Butter is Better so much too as they have off-street parking. Anyway, went to Moe's Deli today and had their famous corned beef on rye. Was just as good as the one I had at their Butter is Better. Unfortunately I am a creature of habit so if I have something great I tend not to explore the rest of the menu. They do have a great deli menu so will try other things next time. As with butter is better the staff are super friendly. Love the place.

• Visited December 2011