All reviews muesli old city queen size bed kad suan kaew thai experience other guests khao soi quiet street banana pancakes sticky rice breakfast was included the ground floor a wonderful stay room was large spent nights ayutthaya guesthouse
Reviewed February 22, 2018

We were here for our honeymoon, and let me just say this guest house was amazing. Not only is it just close enough to the old city without being to hectic, but the service was top notch. Everyday we ate delicious food (we had their khao soi almost every morning) and were greeted with yummy juice every time we arrived back from exploring. The staff goes above and beyond to help you and make you more comfortable. We had arrived and were staying in the only room on the first floor. That room had a very cool vibe, and even had a little outdoor space to relax in. A few days in, they offered for us to move upstairs into the Chiang Mai room since some other guests had left. It was even better than the first room. They even gave us honeymoon bride and groom teddy bears. We would definitely go back and I have already told my husband that is the only place I want to stay in Chiang Mai.

Room tip: All of them were great, we loved the Chiang Mai room
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
munee68, Owner at Seven Senses Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2018

Thank you for your comments. We are grateful and glad that you have had good time with us at Seven Senses Guesthouse.
We are so glad that you like us and it is with immense pleasure and a great honors to welcome you back.
We will use your comments to encourage us to provide excellence.

With regards,
Munee

Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

We spent 4 nights in Seven Senses Guesthouse and we had one of the most heartwarming experiences in Thailand. Munee, Nei and the rest of the staff members make your stay the most enjoyable as possible! The decoration of our bedroom (Manorah Suite) was fantastic. Every single detail is cute as hell. The house is the typical Thai house which brings you into the Thai lifestyle the moment you walk in. Small but really cute swimming pool. Breakfast and meals are delicious! They have a really nice Thai menu food that you can order anytime of the day and is for nothing, super cheap! Munee gave us lots of advise about the area and the many attractions we could go. She organised 2 full days for us and it was amazing! Nei is the kindest guy ever! We absolutely loved it and we recommend this place to anyone travelling in Chiang Mai who wants to live the Thai experience!!

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

We will use your comments to encourage us to provide excellence.
Seven Senses staff and management are proud of our service and our authentic Thai guesthouse.

Welcome back
Munee.

Reviewed December 31, 2017

The place was very clean, fresh food a cute little pool that wasn't used by many guests, but I used after a hot day. The staff went out of their way whenever they could and a big thank you to Phon who works long days, speaks perfect English and will stop at nothing for her guests. Her hospitality is unrivalled and is a real credit to Seven Senses - the guest house would be lost without her. Thank you Phon for making my stay very special - Daniel Davies

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed December 10, 2017 via mobile

Located in a quiet neighborhood a bit off the beaten track but within eady distance of most attractions. From the moment I arrived I felt welcomed at this unique guest house. I was presented with refreshing fruit juice and this continued every time I went out and returned throughout my stay. The staff are warm and helpful. My room was enormous and clean. The queen size bed had mosquito netting but I did not find the need to use it. I appreciated having a small fridge in the room and a small electric kettle for snacks and my nightly tea. The breakfasts are huge and delicious. You choose daily from a list of American/European options such as eggs and sides, French toast, banana pancakes, yogurt fruit and muesli or Thai foods such as sticky rice and satay. And always fruit. I shared mine daily with my daughter who lives nearby.
One glitch was a hot water malfunction for a few days. We were given a dinner gratis by way of apology.
I had even made an error when booking and asked to extend my stay by a day. I was graciously accommodated. A big relief for me.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 17, 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I spent 4 nights in Chiang Mai. Originally we planned on spending those nights in an Airbnb apt but when the room did it live up to expectations (spiderwebs, standing water in bathroom etc.) we booked here last minute.

BEST DECISION OF THE TRIP.

It's a unique guesthouse with only a handful of rooms, plunge pool, and cafe. The staff and service was by far the best part. Between suggesting day trip destinations, returning scooter rentals (and holding my 3000 baht deposit all day), and greeting us with fruit juice every night, I could not have asked for more. Breakfast was included with our rate and it was spectacular. I recommend the fruit and yogurt fish and the banana and honey pancakes.

It was worth every penny and made our stay amazing. The rooms are quirky... all wood, outside but totally private bathroom, poor lighting and mosquito nets but it was perfect. FYI we never used the mosquito nets and didn't have any issues.

Will stay here again next time we are in Chiang Mai!

Date of stay: August 2017