Seven Senses Guest House
$78
$70
Movenpick.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $80/night.

Sirilanna Hotel(Chiang Mai)
$288
$129
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $147/night.

Tamarind Village(Chiang Mai)
$130
$120
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $165/night.

$126
$115
De Naga Hotel(Chiang Mai)
$94
$390
$340
Travelocity
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $382/night.

$330
Cancelon
All reviewsmueslimini gardenold cityoutdoor showerqueen size bedclose to downtownexcellent roomquiet roadthai experiencekhao soiother guestsan extra bedbreakfast was includedsticky ricethe ground floora wonderful staysmall pool
Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

We spent 4 nights in Seven Senses Guesthouse and we had one of the most heartwarming experiences in Thailand. Munee, Nei and the rest of the staff members make your stay the most enjoyable as possible! The decoration of our bedroom (Manorah Suite) was fantastic. Every single detail is cute as hell. The house is the typical Thai house which brings you into the Thai lifestyle the moment you walk in. Small but really cute swimming pool. Breakfast and meals are delicious! They have a really nice Thai menu food that you can order anytime of the day and is for nothing, super cheap! Munee gave us lots of advise about the area and the many attractions we could go. She organised 2 full days for us and it was amazing! Nei is the kindest guy ever! We absolutely loved it and we recommend this place to anyone travelling in Chiang Mai who wants to live the Thai experience!!

Stayed: January 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 31, 2017

The place was very clean, fresh food a cute little pool that wasn't used by many guests, but I used after a hot day. The staff went out of their way whenever they could and a big thank you to Phon who works long days, speaks perfect English and will stop at nothing for her guests. Her hospitality is unrivalled and is a real credit to Seven Senses - the guest house would be lost without her. Thank you Phon for making my stay very special - Daniel Davies

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed December 10, 2017 via mobile

Located in a quiet neighborhood a bit off the beaten track but within eady distance of most attractions. From the moment I arrived I felt welcomed at this unique guest house. I was presented with refreshing fruit juice and this continued every time I went out and returned throughout my stay. The staff are warm and helpful. My room was enormous and clean. The queen size bed had mosquito netting but I did not find the need to use it. I appreciated having a small fridge in the room and a small electric kettle for snacks and my nightly tea. The breakfasts are huge and delicious. You choose daily from a list of American/European options such as eggs and sides, French toast, banana pancakes, yogurt fruit and muesli or Thai foods such as sticky rice and satay. And always fruit. I shared mine daily with my daughter who lives nearby.
One glitch was a hot water malfunction for a few days. We were given a dinner gratis by way of apology.
I had even made an error when booking and asked to extend my stay by a day. I was graciously accommodated. A big relief for me.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed August 17, 2017 via mobile

My girlfriend and I spent 4 nights in Chiang Mai. Originally we planned on spending those nights in an Airbnb apt but when the room did it live up to expectations (spiderwebs, standing water in bathroom etc.) we booked here last minute.

BEST DECISION OF THE TRIP.

It's a unique guesthouse with only a handful of rooms, plunge pool, and cafe. The staff and service was by far the best part. Between suggesting day trip destinations, returning scooter rentals (and holding my 3000 baht deposit all day), and greeting us with fruit juice every night, I could not have asked for more. Breakfast was included with our rate and it was spectacular. I recommend the fruit and yogurt fish and the banana and honey pancakes.

It was worth every penny and made our stay amazing. The rooms are quirky... all wood, outside but totally private bathroom, poor lighting and mosquito nets but it was perfect. FYI we never used the mosquito nets and didn't have any issues.

Will stay here again next time we are in Chiang Mai!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 27, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 5 days and it started off great as we settled in. The front staff Nancy is so warm and welcoming and always smiling. The breakfast was fresh and delicious. The pool was clean and refreshing. The rooms are very beautifully decorated but need some maintenance as the toilets/tubs leak and there's a bit of mold growing. In the middle of our stay we were asked to change rooms because someone requested our room so we had to be out by 11am. We did change rooms only to find the AC was broken. We then were herded into a third room at 10pm at night. We asked if we would be compensated for all the trouble but we were meet with nothing in reply from the owner. Overall I guess if you're looking for a cheap place to rest your head that's what you'll get.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Taryn W
munee68, Owner at Seven Senses Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2017

As the owner of Seven Senses Guesthouse it is of great concern to me that you were disappointed with your stay in the part of moving from suit room to another suit room. We take pride in ensuring that our guests are listened to and wherever possible we will address any issues when they are bought to our attention. I am usually in attendance and I have made sure the concerns you raised have been addressed and will be more carefull of the small details to make perfection.

Our staff(Nancy) informed that we've offered guests to move from suit room to try staying another suit room and guests were happy with this new suit room, but after guests moved and went out we found out that air-condition in guests' room was broken when guests came back late night our staff waited to inform and assisted in moving guests to another suit room.We immediately have mechanic changed a new air condition in that room next day.

We are sorry for the trouble that occoured and try our best to make perfection,we do not mean to take any advantage and hope guests understand the situations.

Best Regards,