All reviews muesli old city queen size bed kad suan kaew thai experience other guests khao soi quiet street banana pancakes sticky rice breakfast was included the ground floor a wonderful stay room was large spent nights ayutthaya guesthouse
Reviewed May 26, 2015

My stay at Seven Senses was fantastic. The room was quiet and spacious, the hosts knowledgeable and helpful and the location convenient. The property is located away from the very touristy area of Chiang Mai but still close by the city walls, so you can escape the busy-ness of the town but be close enough to enjoy it when you want to. Breakfast at the guesthouse was phenomenal and I still dream of the fruit and yogurt muesli bowl they served. I would highly recommend this guesthouse to anyone who wants an authentic Thai house and likes a quiet refuge on their holiday.

Room tip: Downstairs room where I stayed was dark, but had a nice fresh air sitting area.
Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 18, 2015

first time I decided to use a guesthouse while traveling and I was not disappointed.. the owner Khun Munee was a ray of sunshine when we checked in. There was a problem for our first night, no a/c in room, boy was it hot. It could have gone hill from here but Khun Munee listened to my concern and worked hard to make amends. Her actions turned this review from bad to excellent. Wanted to stay one additional night but sadly they were full for the next week, now I understand.

Room tip: book a suite, they are all designed differently, very roomy and lovely....
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 17, 2015 via mobile

My parents and I came in the morning, didn't expect for immediate available rooms. The host, Munee, is so helpful that she arranged two rooms for us immediately. Besides, she helped us to organize our trip in Chiang Mai! Very thoughtful and patient! We can order scooters directly from here. She'll try her best to accommodate you. It's the best guest house experience ever!

1  Thank Fiona L
Reviewed May 14, 2015

This is definitely a wonderful place, I stayed in Pai room for 3 nights, the room was so lovely, unique, retro-designed, spacious, comfortable and clean. Staff was nice and friendly, especially, reception lady was so helpful and friendly.

Serene setting, quiet location but convenience walking distance to supermarket and Central department store. Amazing breakfast and you can order what you want from the menu, I recommended Pad-Thai, the tastes really good!
I had joined an impressive charming morning activity with guest house staffs to offering foods to Buddhist monk who walked passing by. This guest house is so pleasant and everything exceeds my expectation. I had wonderful time in Seven Senses-Chiang Mai and would recommend to everyone!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Peter S
Reviewed April 30, 2015 via mobile

We visited Chiang Mai last March, and we stayed at the Seven Senses Guesthouse. We had a great time over there. Munhee was very nice, she helped us a lot, gave us a map indicating restaurants, tourist places to visit, etc and she smiled all the time. The service was very good. Breakfast was excellent (one morning they surprised us with Mango Sticky Rice). They lent us two bikes, and we were able to move around the city easier. The Guesthouse is located in a Thai neighborhood close to downtown (wall) of the city and 10 mintues away from the airport

We just have some comments about the rooms. The relation between price and quality of the rooms is good, but there are some little details that Sevens Senses could improve: The bathroom had the "thing" were they put the toilette paper broken, they don't have a glass to place the toothbrush. In the room there's an old courtain ripped. These kind of details do not demand a lot of effort.

But the rest was excellent, and because of this reason, I recommend to stay there because it's a lovely place.

Date of stay: March 2015