All reviews muesli old city queen size bed thai experience quiet street banana pancakes sticky rice the ground floor a wonderful stay spent nights hot water ayutthaya guesthouse suite renovation ac
Reviewed May 14, 2015

This is definitely a wonderful place, I stayed in Pai room for 3 nights, the room was so lovely, unique, retro-designed, spacious, comfortable and clean. Staff was nice and friendly, especially, reception lady was so helpful and friendly.

Serene setting, quiet location but convenience walking distance to supermarket and Central department store. Amazing breakfast and you can order what you want from the menu, I recommended Pad-Thai, the tastes really good!
I had joined an impressive charming morning activity with guest house staffs to offering foods to Buddhist monk who walked passing by. This guest house is so pleasant and everything exceeds my expectation. I had wonderful time in Seven Senses-Chiang Mai and would recommend to everyone!

• Stayed: May 2015, traveled with friends
2  Thank Peter S
Reviewed April 30, 2015 via mobile

We visited Chiang Mai last March, and we stayed at the Seven Senses Guesthouse. We had a great time over there. Munhee was very nice, she helped us a lot, gave us a map indicating restaurants, tourist places to visit, etc and she smiled all the time. The service was very good. Breakfast was excellent (one morning they surprised us with Mango Sticky Rice). They lent us two bikes, and we were able to move around the city easier. The Guesthouse is located in a Thai neighborhood close to downtown (wall) of the city and 10 mintues away from the airport

We just have some comments about the rooms. The relation between price and quality of the rooms is good, but there are some little details that Sevens Senses could improve: The bathroom had the "thing" were they put the toilette paper broken, they don't have a glass to place the toothbrush. In the room there's an old courtain ripped. These kind of details do not demand a lot of effort.

But the rest was excellent, and because of this reason, I recommend to stay there because it's a lovely place.

Stayed: March 2015
3  Thank José I
Reviewed April 29, 2015

Stayed there once and have revisited few times. A cozy and hommy Guest House at the decent price. A very detailed decoration plus friendly and most delicious home cooking breakfast. Highly recommeneded place, a good value for money place.

Room Tip: Good price, service, location and a very safe place to stay in Chiangmai
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends
3  Thank honey_bee_r
Reviewed April 29, 2015

We stayed at Manora Room which was very nice decoration and comfortable, private Jacuzzi in the big bathroom. Not only excellent breakfast we also enjoyed having dinner at the hotel every night. Khun Munee was very helpful to us. We exceedingly recommend this place for your vacation and honeymoon.

• Stayed: February 2015, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Natty_ovo
Reviewed April 21, 2015

Great location, on the edge of the old city : quiet and very clean with beautiful bedrooms. the beds are very comfortable and wifi is good. Sometimes mosquitoes visited me in my room (Pai), but it didn't really bother me (there is always a solution and the staff was very careful about that). The owners and the chef are very friendly, very helpful and gave always good advice (transportation, shopping, places to visit...).
The Thai food is really excellent (no MSG), especially the Noodle curry soup (Kao soi), the pork curry and the chicken green curry ! I really enjoyed staying here a couple of days, riding bicycle (for free), drinking good coffee, reading in a relaxing atmosphere and tasting high-quality thai food. I'll definitely come back here.

• Stayed: April 2015, traveled solo