All reviews muesli old city queen size bed thai experience quiet street banana pancakes sticky rice the ground floor a wonderful stay spent nights hot water ayutthaya guesthouse suite renovation ac
Reviewed April 29, 2015

We stayed at Manora Room which was very nice decoration and comfortable, private Jacuzzi in the big bathroom. Not only excellent breakfast we also enjoyed having dinner at the hotel every night. Khun Munee was very helpful to us. We exceedingly recommend this place for your vacation and honeymoon.

• Stayed: February 2015, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Natty_ovo
Reviewed April 21, 2015

Great location, on the edge of the old city : quiet and very clean with beautiful bedrooms. the beds are very comfortable and wifi is good. Sometimes mosquitoes visited me in my room (Pai), but it didn't really bother me (there is always a solution and the staff was very careful about that). The owners and the chef are very friendly, very helpful and gave always good advice (transportation, shopping, places to visit...).
The Thai food is really excellent (no MSG), especially the Noodle curry soup (Kao soi), the pork curry and the chicken green curry ! I really enjoyed staying here a couple of days, riding bicycle (for free), drinking good coffee, reading in a relaxing atmosphere and tasting high-quality thai food. I'll definitely come back here.

• Stayed: April 2015, traveled solo
3  Thank Erik B
Reviewed April 18, 2015 via mobile

It a very good for stay 2night in Chiang Mai. I feel very happy for all time in this place. Very clean and quite and good service for all staff. The location it good to go to any place in downtown Chiang Mai.
i very enjoy and relax to stay in this hotel. I will stay this hotel when i have a chance next time to Chiang Mia.

Stayed: February 2015, traveled on business
3  Thank anucha2000
Reviewed April 15, 2015 via mobile

We stayed here for three nights during Songkran in April and loved it. The rooms are full of character and we loved the 'homely' feel of the place. The staff were amazing, always there to offer us help and advice and were just really friendly people. There were quite a few mosquitos but that is to be expected when so close to water from the moat around the old city. I would definitely stay here again!

Stayed: April 2015, traveled with friends
3  Thank TomYamTraveller
Reviewed April 10, 2015

I wrote this review once before, but for unknown reasons it was not published, so I am writing this again. This B&B is horrible...I checked about its ranking before I booked it, but when you arrived it was completely a different story. Once we entered the room, we saw mosquitos and we asked the staff to help kill the mosquitos. However, when we went back to the room later at night, we had to borrow a "kit" to kill 3 more mosquitos! Insects are everywhere...there were endless ants surrounding the mirror. There were only few facilities in the room provided. The temperature of water was unstable. We ended up going to take a shower in another SPA hotel the other night. There were no partition between the shower area and the toilet or basin, so the bathroom got completely wet after taking a shower, which made it even more inconvenient to even use the toilet or basin.
Despite the above negative comments, the breakfast was surprisingly good. It was tasty. However, we had to order it the day before. One day, we arrived there at night, there was no reception and we hadn't received any meal the next morning. So remember to order the breakfast in advance. (But you cannot reserve a meal 2 days before.)
Overall, I would never recommend this place. When I went back to trip advisor and double-checked the comments again, I found the latest comments were posted nearly a year ago. Probably there was something wrong with the system. So check the dates of the comments before you decide to book one.

Room Tip: Do not book this if you are AFRAID OF INSECTS
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank penguin_da
munee68, เจ้าของธุรกิจ at Seven Senses Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2015

As the owner of Seven Senses Guest House, it is with great regret that you had a disappointing stay with us, I can assure you that now I am in attendance full time, these issues will be addressed, some of which have already.
Kind regards