“Happy :)” 5 of 5 bubbles

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Happy :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

I went to the salon on the same street as the Walking Markets, sorry can't remember the name. I had a mani/pedi then went back another for a foot massage. The staff members name was Na, she was lovely! I enjoyed all experiences here. Great job, and great value for money.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
btisbane
“Not recommended for the clients who expected professional therapist there.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

Unprofessional!!! Never ever again!! My sister and I were there and all I got pedicure and foot massage, my sister got a body massage. My therapist did not care how hurt I was.my sister told me that her therapist was taking about how hard she was in jails. We don't want to hear about that. We need a good time there.

Visited July 2013
Munich, Germany
“Inexperienced and rushed... Massage was terrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2013

The woman doing the massage was quiet young and seemed to be inexperienced or extremely demotivated.
I had a Thai massage with herb compresses, but both parts were horrible. Didn't enjoy it at all.
The woman rushed through the program, all rehearsed techniques were performed in a very insensitive way without any feeling. The compresses were so hot that they burned my skin and they were pushed on my body without any system.
The atmosphere in the room wasn't very relaxing. The curtains were kept open all time (only when people changed there cloth they were shut), the massage women were chatting, phones were ringing and the sheets on the massage bench didn't seem to be clean.
During the whole massage I felt very uncomfortable. Overall a very disappointing experience!

Pingtung, Taiwan
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Good Value for money, need to pay more attention on privacy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

Foot massage is just ok. Body massage is strong recommended. Felt very relaxed after the massage. The massage room has curtains to separate each guest but they did not use the curtain do I can see what's going on to the person next to me.

Muscat, Oman
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Excellent massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2013

Had very good experience with Lila Thai massage.. We stumbled across their branch on 4th ratchapakhinai road and came back afterwArds several more times.. Very relaxing and although in the evening very crowded, foot massage room was very quiet.. All masseuses we had were simply excellent.. Did go for the back massage as well, but Thai style is just not my cup of tea, so we stuck to the foot massage.. Nice, clean, smells very good.. Super relaxing.. Would definitely come back