“Rude and unfriendly staff”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Lila Thai Massage

Lila Thai Massage
Ranked #19 of 203 Spas & Wellness in Chiang Mai
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 76 helpful votes
“Rude and unfriendly staff”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

Went there for a massage with my family of 5. The masseur who welcomed us wasn't friendly, impatient and somewhat rude at times.

During the massage, the masseurs were talking amongst themselves, making it feel like I was at the market instead of a relaxing massage parlour.

The skills of the masseur was decent though. No lasting pain after the massage was done, which meant that the masseur was sufficiently experienced.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Hong Kong, China
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“An afternoon of pampering before leaving Chiang Mai”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

I was contemplating between Deep Relaxation and Lila Thai before ultimately settling on Lila Thai based on the pricing of their packages. I had a great experience overall, falling asleep after my full body scrub during the extremely relaxing oil massage and facial. I flew home and my boyfriend couldn't stop commenting on how smooth my skin was. It was the perfect way to spend my last afternoon in Chiang Mai and my therapist was very professional.

Macau, Ilhas, Macau
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great experience with best price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

LILA massage are every where in Chiang Mai, I believe that they are supported by government so that they provide good quality standard at every branch.

“Untrained staff”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

I went there with my friend, and she was quite happy with the massage. Apparently,she got an experienced staff,but I didn't. The girl had to follow the instruction from the staff next to her. The worst thing is my back hurts for the following 3 days,and I paid for it. It could be nice if every staff were trained well.

Visited April 2013
Richmond, Virginia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Lila Thai massage”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2013

Well, their brochure which list services and prices is not what you can have when you get there. I went in wanting a body scrub, body wrap, facial detox,and a mani/pedi. I was told; "you no can have that". I had to choose only 2 hrs. of services for 700 baht (I think, it was never made clear). So okay, I'l take the facial and the mani/pedi. "So sorry for you, you no can have manicure, pedicure." No one was there who could do one. The woman at the counter was too busy counting money to acknowledge me or answer my questions. The first woman left telling me to talk to the lady counting the money. I could come back at 8 (5 hrs. later) if I wanted the mani/pedi. It a good that things are so cheap here, because service is just nonexistent. Yeah, I'll pay more in America but I'll get treated in accordance with that. I'm just going to keep my baht in my pocket and turn them into good old American dollars and give them to an Asian back home.

Visited April 2013