“my favourite place in CM”
Review of My Place Lounge

My Place Lounge
Ranked #17 of 2,383 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Cuisines: Diner, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery
Description: My Place Lounge Sports Bar & Restaurant is in the heart of Chiang Mai. We serve quality western food including Burgers, Philly Cheesesteaks, Panini, flatbread pizza, breakfast, classic sandwiches, salads, Buffalo Wings, Jalapeno Poppers. Our bar has one of the largest selection of liquor in Chiang Mai, including Local Thai Craft Beer & Imported Craft Beer. We show live Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC), English Premier League (EPL), American Football(NFL), Formula 1 (F1), MotoGP, NBA, NCAA, Boxing, Rugby, Australia sports (NRL, AFL, Rugby Union), Six Nations, and all other sporting events. Multiple High Definition TV's showing different games simultaneously. Our staff speaks English, and provides attentive and honest service. We open everyday at 8am with our full menu.
Reviewed April 19, 2014

I love this place. Russ and the crew are excellent and always inviting. The missus loved the house white wine they have. So many other establishments had really rubbish whites available.
The place is modern and really clean.
The menu is not extensive but the pan inis are really good.
A real nice choice was the chicken basil pesto panini. Using thai basil in the pesto gave it a hint of difference.

1  Thank abundy

Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

Got the quiche, was really small and not filling at all. Guess I should have listened to the other reviews and got something else. Friendly staff and decent location, but nothing special and over rated in my opinion.

2  Thank Reno F
russmarko, Owner at My Place Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2014

Do you review McDonalds French fries, Starbucks quiche (Twice the price of ours) or any other places $2.20 appetizers as not filling and trash their reviews? Then why did you do this to us?
Russ

Reviewed March 29, 2014

I first visited My Place (on Loi Kroh) in 2011. Since that time, Russell has really perfected his signature Panini sandwich and now offers many variations on his growing menu.
My Place is ALWAYS clean and friendly.
Try it - you'll like it

Reviewed March 18, 2014

My Place is a great place to hangout both for tourists and regulars. Menu has a nice selection of paninis, sandwiches and several breakfast choices. Staff are friendly, speak English well and mix delicious drinks. Owner is a very friendly guy who can hold a conversation with pretty much anyone. He's been in Chiang Mai a long time and is a great treasure trove of knowledge about the city. Be sure to say hi to him!

Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

The paninis are the best I've ever had. Great place to unwind after a day of touring. There is also a great wine selection.