“Fantastic little bar”

My Place Lounge
Ranked #83 of 2,191 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Cuisines: Diner, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Description: My Place Lounge Sports Bar & Restaurant is in the heart of Chiang Mai. We serve quality western food including Burgers, Philly Cheesesteaks, Panini, flatbread pizza, breakfast, classic sandwiches, salads, Buffalo Wings, Jalapeno Poppers. Our bar has one of the largest selection of liquor in Chiang Mai, including Local Thai Craft Beer & Imported Craft Beer. We show live Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC), English Premier League (EPL), American Football(NFL), Formula 1 (F1), MotoGP, NBA, NCAA, Boxing, Rugby, Australia sports (NRL, AFL, Rugby Union), Six Nations, and all other sporting events. Multiple High Definition TV's showing different games simultaneously. Our staff speaks English, and provides attentive and honest service. We open everyday at 8am with our full menu.
Reviewed November 18, 2013

Me and my girlfriend went to this bar every morning for breakfast and a couple games of free pool.

The food is great and there is a great range to choose from. The staff are all welcoming and speak good English. The owner is always around keeping an eye on things and is friendly.

I watched the latest UFC card here and the place was packed. Even at 8 in the morning. I don't have anything bad to say about this place, top quality.

Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

We watched ufc167 here live and had a great breakfast with a massive cup of tea, the staff were good and the owner Russell very welcoming, if u love ufc then this is the place to be for it, great turn out, 2 screens and great atmosphere was really happy we found this bar!!!

Reviewed November 16, 2013

A nice little bar/restaurant. We went to watch the GSP vs Hendricks fight. Nice selection of paninis and good coffee.. Staff were attentive and friendly. A good crowd turned up for the fight.

7% tax not included
Pesto Panini - 130
120 for a big Singha

Reviewed November 6, 2013

I've been staying a few months in Chinag Mai, and the quality of food varies greatly so it was great to find a consistently good place for breakfast and lunch. Staff are friendly and efficient, not an easy find at times in CM, the menu has all the standard style western breakfasts but also has some great fusion style Paninis.

Nice to see some character and imagination in the food amidst so many very bland western menus.

If you enjoy a real spicy kick, I'd highly reccomend the Chiang Mai Panini, 140 Baht, filling and delicous.

oh, and just happens to have one of the better pool tables as well.

overall, I'd be amazed if anyone could be disapointed with this well run establishment that has a great ethos for fresh tasty food.

Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

This is very friendly place the owner Russell welcome customer . The staff are always on your demands and good speaking english and work there for long time so this is mean good news.
The food very good and the selection of drink is very good to . There is nice pool table and good music and relax ambiance . Just try it and get your own opinions ..