“Great place to watch UFC or NFL” 5 of 5 bubbles

My Place Lounge
Ranked #93 of 2,025 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Drinks, Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Delivery, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: My Place Lounge is a Restaurant & Sports Bar in the heart of Chiang Mai. We serve quality western food including Panini's, flatbread pizza, breakfast, classic sandwiches, salads, & more. Our bar has one of the largest selection of liquor in Chiang Mai, along with Craft Beer from around the world. We show live UFC, EPL, NFL, F1, MotoGP, NBA, NCAA, Boxing, Rugby, and all other sporting events. Multiple High Definition TV's showing different games simultaneously. Our staff speaks English, and provide western service. We open everyday at 8am.
Kitchener, Canada
“Great place to watch UFC or NFL”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2012

Awesome place to watch the UFC fights. The Paninis are delicious. Highly recommend the Chiang Mai for those of you that like spice. The ladies behind the bar are incredibly friendly and Russ is a perfect host. Free wifi is a nice perk too. Opens at 8am so you can watch North American sports. A great spot!

3 Thank TunnyJ

Bagram AFB
“Wow!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2012

One of the first stops in Chiang Mai and I never had to go much further. Great food, lovely staff and Mark is a great guy. This was my safe housewhile there because I always felt safe and they treated meas family no matter how ding dong I felt visiting from Afghanistan. Thanks Mark!

Kwajalein Island, Marshall Islands
“My hangout in Chiang Mai!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012

Great place to hang out with inexpensive drinks, FREE WiFi, FREE Pool, and no hassles! Good menu available as well. Within walking distance to Night Bazaar.

California
“Friendly staff and great place to catch American sports”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012

My Place which sometimes I confuse with My Space was where I watched my SF Giants at 8am during the 2012 World Series... open on time with a good breakfast and nice staff.

In the evening the owner if you chat him up with tell you the stories behind his movie posters - he should know as he had roll in making each of them.

Good priced drinks, sandwiches and always friendly people. Great place to sit and watch the street traffic over a cold one.

sakon nakhon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great place to eat and relax”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

We have been in Chiang mai for a couple of weeks and have been lucky enough to find My Place Lounge. The food is excellent if you fancy something other than Thai food or fast food.The prices are very reasonable and the staff and American owner Russ are all very friendly and make you feel at home.We would recommend My Place Lounge to anyone. We will certainly be back , the next time we are in Chiang mai.

• Visited October 2012