“Fun, warm, unique place. Addictive!”
Review of Noina Art Studio

Noina Art Studio
Ranked #7 of 36 Museums in Chiang Mai
More attraction details
Owner description: Noina Art Studio: Art Classes in Chiang Mai. Learn art in Chiang mai. Drawing Course, Painting Course By Noina Artist: - Basic with pencil (Sketch and Shading) - Portrait painting with charcoal powder, - Water color, - Oil color, - Mix media - Acrylic color - Solf pastel, Oil pastel Courses: 2 Hours, 3 Hours, 6 Hours,10 Hours, 15 Hours ,20 Hours, 30 Hours, 40 Hours. Price 200 baht per hours, 3 hours 500 baht. ** Previous experience not necessary. ** Everyone can learn. ** All material include (without canvas)we painting on paper if you want to paint on canvas you need to bring it. ** Learn in easy stages at times that are convenient for you. I welcome you to visit my website and my studio at MoonMuang Road, Soi 9, Chiang Mai. I know you will enjoy what you see and hopefully you will be inspired to create your own art. Please booking in advance thank you.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children
Warsaw, Poland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun, warm, unique place. Addictive!”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

I came by Noina's studio as a curious beginner, thinking of taking a couple of classes, and ended up coming regularly for a month, until the last day of my stay in Chiang Mai. Whether you know what you want to create or you hadn't held a pencil in your hand since elementary school, Noina's approach is individual, providing friendly support, inspiring and encouraging. All you need to bring is your motivation to try. Thanks, Noina and see you next time I'm in Chiang Mai!

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Martah H

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Tel Aviv
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“A break in the vacation race”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

I have looked at the place before and this time decided to try it out and enjoyed the experience. Noina is a nice and relaxed person and it is a good place to spend your morning or afternoon while getting back to forgotten pleasures of drawings or paintings. There are no classes in traditional sense. Each person comes, goes and learns at her/his own pace and time. It is an interesting place to submerge into local scene since, while you doodle, local people come to visit Noina, cute cats and dogs move through the area, neighbors running massage business receive visitors, life goes on. So all in all it was a good experience and a pleasant break for a tired traveller.

Visited January 2014
2 Thank BukyBenYugli
Swansea, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The perfect space to get your art on!”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Noina helped me rediscover my passion for art, i'm so thankful :-) With an art background, I hadn't drawn in 10 years and wondered what the heck would result in me attempting it again after all that time! I lived in Chiang Mai for some time and passed Noira's studio a number of times, before finally biting the bullet and stopping by for a chat. Noina offered incredible support and encouragement, which gave me the confidence to get stuck in. Soon I got back in to the swing of things and created two pieces, one that I've finished since my visit, and it's made me realise how much creating art means to me. She's such a lovely lady, friendly and patient. The studio itself is well equipped, full of both Noina's own work and many pieces created by visitors. Artists often say that the environment is so very important in aiding creativity and calming the mind, I agree. The studio is a quiet haven to indulge your artistic side. For me, the support and space gave me a confidence boost and much needed push to follow my passion, something that got lost along the way, but luckily it's now been rekindled. For those without an artistic background, I would also recommend visiting Noina to try some art, either for fun, or to be guided in a really hands way to help you achieve the best of your artistic ability. I couldn't recommend more highly. If and when I move back or visit Chiang Mai I would love to head back to this little artists retreat, such a special place. Thanks Noina :-)

Visited August 2013
2 Thank CSHiles
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great teacher and person”
Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

I had two courses with Noina and was amazed what i could get done under her gentle guidance. It really broke the ice of drawing for me.

Noina is very kind and easy going. I wpuld take far more classes with her if I stayee in Chiang Mai

Big hug to Noina !

1 Thank Olivier C
South Cave, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Excellent”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Saw this place in 2012 but didn't call in. So this time I decided to give it a go. I hadn't drawn for many years, so was a bit apprehensive. When I arrived, Noina made me very welcome. I paid for just a few hrs and was told to draw a coke can by pencil. Noina kept giving me very good advice. After 15 hrs over 3 days, I drew a pencil drawing of a coke can, and a watercolour of a Thai house I had on my iPad. I would recommend this artist to anyone, both drawings are on my mothers wall back in England. When I went to collect them from Noina, I was a little late, but she was there waiting for me with the drawing all carefully packed to go in my suitcase. A great experience, can't wait until nest time, to have another go!! Thank you.

Visited December 2013