“Extensive knowledge + High quality material = A perfectly tailored suit”

CM Custom Tailor Chiang Mai
Ranked #2 of 127 Shopping in Chiang Mai
More attraction details
Owner description: CM Custom Tailor is a bespoke tailor shop in central Chiang Mai. The owner, David Raju has more than 20 years experience and has made bespoke suits, shirts and evening and wedding wear for both locals and international tourists. Having a suit made in Chiang Mai completes the travel experience for visitors to the city. For most it is the first time they have had a tailored suit made. This experience is all part of travelling in Thailand.
Kuala Terengganu, Terengganu, Malaysia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Extensive knowledge + High quality material = A perfectly tailored suit”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Hello,

I have been buying custom tailored clothing in Thailand for nearly 10 years and CM Custom Tailor in Chiang Mai is the only one that has ever made a suit this perfect.

Extensive knowledge + High quality material = A perfectly tailored suit

I am so happy with the suit that I had them make that I will be ordering another 2 to be posted back home for me (will submit a review of received suits once they arrive).

My only negative critique is that they do not have an large variety of materials to choose from in regards to dress shirts.

1 Thank Ryan_Malaysia

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Melbourne
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“What more can be said about CM Tailors?”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

The guys at CM are wonderful- I ended up spending a good portion of my trip just hanging out in their shop and am quite certain I socialised with them more than anyone else! They will do their best to look after you- they are even known to be matchmakers at their little in-store table- cant vouch for their success in that department, but the clothes they made me are lovely :)

I will be sure to get more made if I come back- maybe even some silver pants :)

1 Thank Audrey H
Redondo Beach, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Top Shelf - Suits, Shirts and Service”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I had a suit and ten shirts made. Their attention to details and willingness to personalize the shirts/suit to my preferences was outstanding.

Joe and David provided excellent service, even delivered my goods to me after the final fitting adjustments.

These gentlemen will make your custom suits/shirts a memorable and lasting experience.

1 Thank 688JohnF688
Chiang Mai, Thailand
“Fantastic service and staff”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

My husband and I had shirts, trousers and skirts made and are extremely happy with the outcome. The staff was very helpful, friendly and fun and their recommandations were great. The work was done fast and the material as well as the cut are just perfect.
CM custom tailor is definately a reason to come back to Chiang Mai. Thanks, guys!

Chiang mai
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Perfect suits”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I went there 3 weeks ago for some new pants. I only had a picture of it. At the first fitting I did not like it too much, but they made some changes and at the end it was a perfect copy of my picture. Went back 1 week later to make my wedding suit and it was perfect. Also had some really nice shirts made. Good quality, good service, reasonable prices and very quick! I live in CM and will definitely go back there for more shirts and suits.

Visited March 2013