“Good for the price!!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Sydney
“NOT RECOMMENDED!”
Reviewed September 27, 2013 for a stay in September 2013
people found this review helpful

this an honest review, which I think is an important tool a traveller uses to make a decision on accommodation. I use it regularly but found the reviews on this condo were greatly exaggerated, to the point of being a lie!!
I has to wait 2 days and one argument for a light in the bathroom, it took 7days from commencement of the lease to view the electricity meter...it seems i used 30% less throughout the rest of my stay...what a scam!! Cooking utensils were a disgrace, all melted! Don't believe the 'free' breakfast! Just hope nothing breaks down and u may have a reasonable stay. 45 min walk to old city and a good 35min to night bazaar. Lots of girlie bars, if u like that sort of thing.
When I go on holidays I don't expect to argue with management and reception, it taints the experience. I was classified as a difficult tenant and told by Eric, when I complained about the air con, that I would have to put up with the problem till the next day! When I was insistent on a new room his first response was "what do u want from a cheap hotel". Not what one wants to hear on holiday.... At the same time, it is NOT cheap in comparison to what is available in Chiang Mai. Do yrself a favour and search elsewhere and strongly suggest to have a fan in the room too! INSIST on viewing the electricity meter as it does get expensive and check the calculations... Funny how the error is in their favour mmmmm

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Kellyyysu...
Queensland
“Good for the price!!”
Reviewed August 5, 2013 for a stay in November 2012
people found this review helpful

We stayed in here for about 3 weeks last year, we really thought it was good value for money as we were aiming for a budget holiday! The apartment was nice and tidy. The bathroom in the smaller room was quite warn and had very low roofs when you were standing in the shower, bit of a hazard. We moved to a larger room which was very nice. If you are wanting a cheap place then its awesome but dont expect to have all the nice extras like room service, fresh towles and linen. It is about 20 min walk to central CM, the staff are fairly helpful but not great with english so that can be a little difficult.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
conz640
Adelaide, Australia
“The staff were very friendly and helpful and the on site shop and laundry service were both convenient and very reasonab”
Reviewed June 1, 2013 for a stay in May 2013
people found this review helpful

I wanted to do my own cooking. as i am not a big fan of Thai food. I found nearly all the fresh meat and seafood markets were close by. Staff were very friendly and helpful and our room was spotless when we arrived

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: close to centre of city, most taxi and tuk tuk drivers knew the location and fairly quiet in the evenings
Liked least: For what i paid for my 18 day stay, there is nothing to complain about
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
UK
Reviewed May 17, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Canada
Reviewed May 16, 2013 for a stay in January 2012
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Older travelers
York
Reviewed May 12, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Older travelers
Yekaterinburg
Reviewed May 12, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing