“Mmmm”
Review of La Genoise - CLOSED

La Genoise
Cuisines: European
Description: French Patisserie -- Fresh and quality pastries by experienced pastry chef from 5 stars hotel and Michelin star restaurant in London.
Reviewed July 29, 2013

So glad that I found this little place. As of today, I've tried the lemon tart, cubano (chocolate cake), tropical (citrus cake) and fromage blanc (french cheesecake) but I've enjoyed every single one. Everything is very light, not too sweet or overwhelming in taste. Pieces are small, but worth it and are all 70 baht per slice.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Being from Paris I know my patisseries and cakes. I have found THE place in Chiang Mai for delicious and elegant pastries. It is a small but high quality café. I feel just like home.