“Safe bet, great 'non-Thai' food”
Review of Euro Diner & Bar

Euro Diner & Bar
Ranked #306 of 2,191 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

Admittedly not the nicest atmosphere but in Chiang Mai we found ourselves eating in more than a few bad restaurants.. Euro was a safe choice everytime -
Yummy bangers and mash, porridge was lovely and the jacket potato was also good!

Winner

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Had a few icy colod beers here in the afternoon (Great), came back for dinner and had Bangers and Mash, Best pork sausages in Chiang Mai by far. The atmosphere here was fun and relaxed, and the staff really looked after us. We then returned the next day to try out the breakfasts and were not disappointed. They were huge and delicious. I found the pricing to be fair as all meal sizes are really big, so it was good value for money. If you are in Chiang Mai and want a great feed, the Euro Diner and Bar is the place.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

Best meal I get here (regularly on my CNX trips) is pork chops, proper chips and steamed veg. really tasty, well cooked and delicious. This is a standout meal IMHO. A large Leo beer usually does the trick too!
Personally, I prefer the Irish pub full English breakfast overall (better bread for one) but Well's sausages are mmmm mmmm.
Aaron, the morning guy, is polite and responsive. Staff helpful and timely in their service.
Nice to be able to use the pc for i-net while waiting for food too.
Good place to meet other travellers, locals, hashers and bikers if you're into that game.
Great location and close to Irish pub or CM Saloon for big footy/rugby matches - I like the pub atmosphere for games.
I know where I'll be first night back in Aug - and what I'll be eating!

Reviewed June 7, 2013

beer cooler set to 7c. Spaghetti was overcooked. 139 thb, which is kind of steep for a town with lots of good food for 30-40 thb. Too few customers.....I wonder why?

4  Thank warmbeerhater
Gary S, Owner at Euro Diner & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2013

We try hard to please all of our customers. In your case sadly we did not . Im not aware of any Western meals being offered at 30-40 baht in any restaurants anywhere in Thailand. For the budget conscious you can eat Thai foods by the roadside for those prices. If the pricing was not to your liking why choose it , all the prices are clearly displayed on the menu ?

Reviewed May 22, 2013

I know I'm in Chiangmai and I have to remember that. It's not quite like we get in the uk, but it was bloody good. It's been the best I've had here so fare, and I've been here for six months now. The sausage was very tasty, the eggs were just right, and it was very clean. The old guy who tuck care of us was a star, some of the other placers could take a leaf out of there book. And it was great value for money. Ps, I can't say anything about the atmosphere as we was in first thing in the morning.