“The name fits!”

Deep Relax Thai Massage & Spa
Ranked #25 of 203 Spas & Wellness in Chiang Mai
More attraction details
Owner description: Deep Relax Thai Massage and Spa is situated at 80/3 Ratchadamnoen Road, in the middle of the Chiang Mai old town square and next to the popular U Chiang Mai Hotel. It is a 3 storey town house white in color. Outside has a big urn with a water fountain. Deep Relax comprises of 1 Penthouse Grand Spa Room with attach restroom and shower with a private circular pool, 1 Spa Villa with outdoor pool and shower, 1 larger spa room with attach restroom and shower, 3 Thai massage rooms with flat beds. Designed and decorated with modern Thai interiors.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“The name fits!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

I just had a three(!!) hour spa package here! Body scrub, oil massage and facial treatment! I paid 2300 Bath which would maybe give you half an hour massage in my country.. The location was not that easy to find, but that's because the map on tripadvisor told me I was 700m away, which I was not.. But, I found it, and it was a perfect way to relax in Chiang Mai!
The space was clean and had a great atmosphere, would go back if I was staying longer! So relaxing!

11 Thank Maren T

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Hong Kong, China
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Relaxing Massage with Oil”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2013

I have tried a 2 hours massage with Jasmine oil on my last day trip.

Good technique but felt odd when the massagist twist my chest without any cover.

The receptionist is friendly, good for selling but quite aggressive.

Visited November 2013
5 Thank KFCMS
Barcelona, Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Truly service minded & professional massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

My friends had introduced me to Deep Relax Spa in Chiang Mai about their good massage as they had been before, but when my husband and I went to Deep Relax on Sunday, the receptionist informed us it was fully booked completely and reservation is preferred. So we decided to book the next day evening for a 2hrs spa. The receptionist apologized about our wasted time for the walk- in but it was ok. We have been to a few spas in Thailande and very well enjoyed the massages. When we arrived on our reservation, we were welcomed by the gracious Thai wai and warm welcome with hot green tea. We were told that a VIP spa room was waiting for us as we were excited. After choosing the array of oil samples, we were ushered into our grand villa. It was lost of words. We canoot believe that Deep Relax has such a beautiful spa room for couple as we have been to many Thai spas. Our spa room has an outdoor shower under a big tree next too an outdoor jacuzzi pool. Then came in our therapists with warm sawadee kar. We had a body scrub with coconut fibre and aroma oil massage with ylangylang. Beautiful, wonderful and so blissful. The massage pressure were perfect. After the spa treatment, we were served with hot face towel and again green tea. The receptionist gave us 2 Chiang Mai passport booklet with stamps as a tourist gift after we paid the bill. We really enjoyed the time and the massage at Deep Relax Spa. We did not regret with our friends recommendations and hope you should try their service too. Gracias

18 Thank Gritta H
Tokyo, Japan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Best massage in Chiang Mai, amazing customer service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

I have a short trip to Chiang Mai for business meeting and stayed at the U Chiang Mai Hotel. After having meetings and felt tired so I wanted to have a good massage. I was recommended by the hotel staff about Deep Relax spa next door. I went there and was raining. The receptionist gave me a warm towel to dry myself and a cup of hot green tea. So i chosed a 2 hours spa "Make Me Float" is a foot head back neck massage and aroma oil massage. They have 9 scents to choose for my aroma oil massage, I picked Lemon grass. The spa room was wonderful ,clean and private. The masseur was very attentive, friendly and warmth. Massage so good. I shall come back for more and highly recommend Deep Relax Spa to everyone. Prices just 100THB more but I got a 5 star treatment. Went there on 9 Aug 2013

15 Thank mariko S
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 127 helpful votes
“Clean and nicely decorated spa at reasonable price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013

I wanted to try out Khunka Spa which was highly rated in Trip Advisor but was told that I have to wait for an hour. I decided to check out other spa places nearby. I ended up at deep relax spa which was just next door. The staff was friendly and she give us a couple room which was beautifully decorated. The masseuses were very experienced. They charged more than Khunka but they were willing to give us a discount. We think it is worth it given that we get to use their beautifully decorated couple's room.

9 Thank Joy-holiday