Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$22
View deal
Travelocity$22
Vio.com$22
Hotels.com$22
Agoda.com$23
Orbitz.com$22
Trip.com$28
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 10, 2011

I stayed two nights in a standard room, the welcome was cordial, the location is perfect, the place was very quiet and spotless, very spacious and has modern rooms.
The place hasn't got restaurant so the breakfast is not included.

You have also good amenities in rooms a big wardrobe, a desk, a king sized bed (if you like very hard bed), good wireless, good Air Conditioning, basic toiletry, satellite TV, everyday 2 bottles of water, the pressure of water in the bathroom was ok.

What I found not pleasant :
- When I read The triple Palms rules in my room realized that I was not in a homestay or guest house, I felt not confortable at all, it not really a matter of rules, it's more the way they write and explain...
- The common area has tables but you can just only sit on simple tools so I found it was not comfortable, maybe armchair or sofa could be more relaxing.
- You have 2 computers, that's terrific ! This only thing is they situated a little bit to much close to the front of the reception desk, so for privacy it's not perfect.

I would say that Triple palms is a nice place for business travel, personnaly I found this place without charm.

Date of stay: November 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank mondeflottant
Reviewed September 27, 2011

I needed a clean, quiet and honest place to stay while I had some dental work done. I found it. Everything works at Triple Palms and am happy that I stayed much longer than intended. Getting to know the staff has been fun, they're friendly and warm with a sense of humour.
If I can get a booking, I will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank Nina B
Reviewed July 14, 2011

I stayed in Chiang Mai for business and booked the Baan Hanibah Guesthouse for more than a month. Lovely guesthouse and the only reason I moved was that they did not have monthly rates and staying there for nearly 3 months would have worked out a little too expensive. The receptionist of the Baan Hanibah found the Triple Palms House for me and we visited it together for the first time. It is literally just around the corner. The Triple Palms House has not nearly the charm of the Baan Hanibah, a typical thai wooden house, BUT I liked it straight away when I entered the room. It is a brand new house, no thai decoration whatsoever, but the rooms are very big, very light and sunny, modern and the cleanliness blew me away as well (I had previously visited several hotels of higher categories that offered monthly rates and they were not nearly half as clean and modern) . And it was the first time I was not hunted by mosquitos in my room. There is a TV, safe and fridge in the room. Wifi Internet was free and worked perfectly. Rooms are cleaned daily. Rates are very good for that kind of quality accommodation. Lighting in the room was nice too. The bed was a little hard, but that was not really an issue. There is no restaurant, but you have plenty of choice just around the corner. If you do not want to stay in your room, you can sit outside, next to the reception and there are big tables where you can chill out. I would recommend the Triple Palms House to anybody who is looking for a central location in the old town (it is about 10 minutes walk from the Sunday Night market, about 20 minutes to the Saturday night market and maybe 15 to the daily Night market), who likes a very clean, modern and good sized accommodation at a great rate (especially when staying for a longer period). Looking at the size of the rooms I would say it is also ideal for families. Location is just off busy Moon Muang road but in a side street, so it is very quiet. This accommodation is a great alternative for somebody who is on a budget but does not want to compromise on comfort and would not like to stay in a typical backpackers guesthouse. This house gets my thumbs up and I would not hesitate to come back for a long stay, especially on business !

Date of stay: July 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
5  Thank lifewithoutborders
Reviewed June 13, 2011

My husband and I had been traveling for 3 months in SE Asia. I have to admit, I was tired by this stage of dodgy guesthouses and backpacker greasy breakfast. Then we dropped into Chiang Mai. After two lovely, yet mosquito-plagued nights at the admittedly beautiful Baan Hannibah, we stumbled on this brand new building around the corner. The rooms are bright, airy, huge, and spotless. It has absolutely no 'Thai' feel to it at all, but for me at this stage, this was exactly what I wanted. Everything works! Wifi strong! Aircon quiet! Shower hot! Bed comfy! Fridge cold! Towels soft! Sitting area by window! Beautiful, gentle staff! Cheap rates! No breakfast, but after forcing down fried eggs for weeks, this was fine with me. I absolutely loved it here. We planned to spend a few days in Chiang Mai, but ended up staying 2 weeks. And- best restaurant around is 30 seconds walk away- Prego (try their mussaman chicken curry and khao soi- delicious! The best!)
Once the word is out about Triple Palms, I think they will be very popular with travellers hoping for
some comfort. Just go!

Date of stay: June 2011
8  Thank Curtkitty
Reviewed May 29, 2011

Stayed for a week in May at this great, budget-type guesthouse. Nothing fancy here---no pool, restaurant or expensive fixtures, just great value rooms in the best part of the old city. Rooms were spotlessly clean, bright and large for the price. Great staff, perfect location. If you have money to burn, you'll find fancier places in Chiang Mai, but if you're on a budget and looking for a nice, hassle-free place to crash in comfort after seeing the sights, Triple Palms is hard to beat.

Date of stay: May 2011