“Good food and shake's”

Lisaan
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Description: LIsaan is a small cozy corner restaurant tucked away opposite the Freedom Reggae Bar and the Giant Guesthouse. Our chef has been cooking Thai and Western food for years! and the food is delicious and great value, with some fusion options we try to cater to everyone, budget travelers and foodies alike. Do come and give us a try, you won't be disappointed. The beer is ice cold and served in frosted glasses!
Seattle, Washington
“Good food and shake's”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

I was happy to find the place. Good food, special the Pad Kaprow was very nice and spicy. We eat many times de last three days and also the fruit shakes are briljant.
Friendly staff and funny cook, Cook dont no any word of english but always smiles. I think you must try.

• Visited December 2012

Bangkok, Thailand
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I have a very nice meal here”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Very cosy restaurant with a friendly staff. Owner was very helpfull to show me the way around in Chiang Mai. Good food for a good price and large portions. Because of this i eat here many times last week.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Nonthacha
Kaiserslautern
“Good Place for local food”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

A small and nice restaurant with typical thai food for normal prices. The staff is friendly. I came a couple of times because I could sit outside and enjoerd observing the street life while eating.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Lotte L
Melbourne
“There are better places ...”
Reviewed January 6, 2012

It seems Lisaan has polarised reviewers! Let me see if I can moderate some of the reviews. having just returned from dinner. The food is "bog standard" as our British friends might say. Good flavours and standard Thai fare. Service is friendly but not always alert. The venue is more cafe than restaurant, quite small and not particularly attractive in terms of decor. Prices are good. Why anyone would rave about it I'm not sure - my verdict is that it's fine for a quick meal ... that will be just as quickly forgotten.

• Visited January 2012
2 Thank Brad1961
Usa, Japan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“You Should Try !!!!”
Reviewed January 3, 2012

I come here with my family, we just looking for the place to eat Thai Food and good price so we went to this restaurant and try many dishes, and it was really Great !!! atmosphere is amazing, food is great especially i love spicy, i have Papaya Salad and that was really Great. I think you guy should try !!!!

• Visited January 2012