“I have a very nice meal here”
Review of Lisaan - CLOSED

Lisaan
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night
Description: LIsaan is a small cozy corner restaurant tucked away opposite the Freedom Reggae Bar and the Giant Guesthouse. Our chef has been cooking Thai and Western food for years! and the food is delicious and great value, with some fusion options we try to cater to everyone, budget travelers and foodies alike. Do come and give us a try, you won't be disappointed. The beer is ice cold and served in frosted glasses!
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Very cosy restaurant with a friendly staff. Owner was very helpfull to show me the way around in Chiang Mai. Good food for a good price and large portions. Because of this i eat here many times last week.

1  Thank Nonthacha

Reviewed August 10, 2012

A small and nice restaurant with typical thai food for normal prices. The staff is friendly. I came a couple of times because I could sit outside and enjoerd observing the street life while eating.

1  Thank Lotte L
Reviewed January 6, 2012

It seems Lisaan has polarised reviewers! Let me see if I can moderate some of the reviews. having just returned from dinner. The food is "bog standard" as our British friends might say. Good flavours and standard Thai fare. Service is friendly but not always alert. The venue is more cafe than restaurant, quite small and not particularly attractive in terms of decor. Prices are good. Why anyone would rave about it I'm not sure - my verdict is that it's fine for a quick meal ... that will be just as quickly forgotten.

2  Thank Brad1961
Reviewed January 3, 2012

I come here with my family, we just looking for the place to eat Thai Food and good price so we went to this restaurant and try many dishes, and it was really Great !!! atmosphere is amazing, food is great especially i love spicy, i have Papaya Salad and that was really Great. I think you guy should try !!!!

1  Thank boon_mak
Reviewed December 28, 2011

The food is fantastic! Burst with flavors.I had the green curry (vegetable) and I loved every bite! I was worried walking towards it but getting inside was a different world. Very comfortable and clean.

1  Thank najla a