“Nothing Great”
Review of Dutch Delicious - CLOSED

Dutch Delicious
Cuisines: Thai, Dutch, International
Reviewed February 10, 2012

Had dinner here one night because it was close to where I stayed. The place is set up beautifully, looks like a nice place to catch up for drinks with friends, but I was the only one there this night. I ordered my meal and the chef asked if I liked it spicy. I said just a little. It came out the spiciest meal I've had in years to the point where I felt like it was going to burn throw to the top of my skull. Wasn't happy. I was then harassed to stay and play pool even after explaining that I was just dropping in for a quick meal. Would've been nice if I was there with friends perhaps for a few drinks but not on this occassion unfortunately.

Reviewed February 6, 2012

Service here was glacial, tried the famous meatball which I found to be bland. Pricey and poorly managed.

Reviewed January 9, 2012

If you are looking for a nice place to rest your feet and have a nice cup of beer, this is the place that you are looking for!!!

Reviewed January 5, 2012

Went there for a late dinner after arriving in Chiang Mai at 10pm. My John Dory in mustard cream sauce was to die for, my partner had a good thai green curry. Very pleasant setting and charming staff. Good selection of imported beers and a nice setting for dinner and/or a few drinks.

Reviewed January 1, 2012

This was a first for us and it was so yummy! The biggest meatball about the size of a baseball and oh so moist and well seasoned! Loved it...Typical Thai service order 2 of the same and by the time the 2nd one arrives the 1st person is done eating...BUT it was worth it. Belgium Beer served but import tax makes it pricey 6 bucks a beer.