Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 21, 2012 via mobile

I really liked this place. Before i got here, i made a reservation by email. I received an answer very quick !I also asked for some info and they gave it to me. Although it wasn't in their advantage. I really appreciate that. When i arrived here, everybody was very friendly and helpfull. I really enjoyed this hostel

Date of stay: November 2012
Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

We stayed in Diva for 7 days. I honestly could write an essay for just how much we loved the place but short version for here!

Close to good restaurants, markets all within 10-15 min walk.
Such great advise on day trips or longer from the desk
Comfy communal are
Good room & bathroom
Mega friendly staff
Great food
Very flexible to your stay

Would love to come back here again!!

Date of stay: October 2012
Reviewed November 17, 2012

I really liked my stay at Diva Guesthouse in Chiang Mai. I was travelling solo, and it is a great place to meet people because they have a nice common area, there are a bunch of other guesthouses/hostels around and the staff is really friendly. That being said; don't expect a super comfortable bed or shower etc. because you won't get it. This is the first hostel I stayed in in Thailand and it is very likely this is going to be a recurring theme, but that is my impression. I would say Diva is great for backpackers and other people who are in it for the price and not the comfort and want to meet like-minded people (like me :)). Can't say a bad word about Diva: loved the staff, loved the colourful decorations and the location in the city. Also great price!

Date of stay: November 2012
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed October 6, 2012

I stayed at Diva's for about 9 days and I absolutely loved it. The rooms are cheap, spacious and colourful. The staff are very friendly chatting with you everyday and remembering your name. Every morning Geeb (the most caring staff there) would say meaghan how are you today or ask how my day was. She is the friendliest staff member but they all are very welcoming there. They also provide good advice on different trips to take so that you can enjoy your time there. The food is also amazing and really cheap. I would recommend everyone to stay here and when I go back to Chiang Mai I will defiantly be booking my stay here.

Date of stay: September 2012
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We spend nearly 2 weeks at the Diva Guesthouse and it was very familiar there.
How it was recommended by the staff we deposit our money in the "safe" behind the reception. When we checked out, we recognized that some money was missing. At the first moment the manager didn't believe us and said it wasn't possible. After some mails with the swiss owner we got only 50% of the stolen money back. Better than nothing but not ok. Now they want to count the money, which guests put into the "safe", but that doesn't make it more secure...

Apart from that we felt very comfortable. The staff was always very frindly - also in the early morning. They could give many tips for trips and answered every question friendly.
The kitchen is open from 8 a.m. to 8.30 p.m. und really delicious!!! we ate nearly every of the western food and like it. The haven't found a better restaurant in Thailand. The prices are really fair.

Date of stay: September 2012