“A totally awesome cooking experience”

Oriental Cuisine Chiang Mai
More attraction details
Owner description: Our class exclusively bring you to find out the art of Thai cuisine. You will learn all techniques of authentic Thai food.
Mactan, Lapu-Lapu, Philippines
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A totally awesome cooking experience”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Nice is one of the nicest people (pun intended :) ) i have met in Thailand or anywhere else in fact. She is always smiling as she shares her cooking skills, Her pedagogy is both professional and easy to understand. Right from the tour of the market to the actual cooking she shared her knowledge and skills in both an efficient and effective manner. I learned a lot from Nice and absolutely enjoyed the whole experience. The food I cooked was the most delicious thai food I have eaten and i am a harsh critic of my own cooking. Thankyou Nice I will remember my cooking experience with you for a long time.

Visited September 2013

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Don't miss this course!!!!!!!”
Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

Awesome experience! Great teacher! I'm so glad I went to this course. If you like to cook (or eat) it's a "must" in Chiang Mai. Don't miss it!!!!!!

2 Thank Cristiana C
Toronto, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Sexiest Chef in Chiang Mai ;)”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

I always wanted to know how to make my own Pad Thai.. and now I can!! :-) This class was professional and also fun! I love that they take you to the market first and explain/show you all the ingredients so that you can go back home and make it just as good as in the class. Great instructor, and you can't beat the price! Also.. I lost my cookbook (which is included in the cost) and the instructor was so kind as to mail me a copy! Loved this class and highly recommend it to all travellers!

Visited July 2013
2 Thank ParisGenevieve
London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Amazing cooking course. Lovely teacher.”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

We booked the romantic dinner (4.30pm - 8.30pm) class. We were lucky and had a really small intimate class of just four people. Although they did squash all four of us in one tuk-tuk! Our teacher Tu was lovely. She took us to the local market and explained all the ingredients. You get to choose which dishes to learn how to make, chop all the ingredients and cook them outside (it's covered so you don't have to worry about rain). The food we made tasted amazing. Tu was a really lovely person and a great teacher. She signed a complimentary recipe booklet for us at the end. I would strongly recommend taking this course.

Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“"Recommend"”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

We had a wonderful time with the Oriental cuisine cooking class
"Nice" is very nice teacher she did it from her heart.
We had a great food great informentive

2 Thank Foodlover_Saranya