“Sexiest Chef in Chiang Mai ;)”

Oriental Cuisine Chiang Mai
More attraction details
Owner description: Our class exclusively bring you to find out the art of Thai cuisine. You will learn all techniques of authentic Thai food.
Reviewed August 17, 2013

I always wanted to know how to make my own Pad Thai.. and now I can!! :-) This class was professional and also fun! I love that they take you to the market first and explain/show you all the ingredients so that you can go back home and make it just as good as in the class. Great instructor, and you can't beat the price! Also.. I lost my cookbook (which is included in the cost) and the instructor was so kind as to mail me a copy! Loved this class and highly recommend it to all travellers!

2  Thank ParisGenevieve

Reviewed August 15, 2013

We booked the romantic dinner (4.30pm - 8.30pm) class. We were lucky and had a really small intimate class of just four people. Although they did squash all four of us in one tuk-tuk! Our teacher Tu was lovely. She took us to the local market and explained all the ingredients. You get to choose which dishes to learn how to make, chop all the ingredients and cook them outside (it's covered so you don't have to worry about rain). The food we made tasted amazing. Tu was a really lovely person and a great teacher. She signed a complimentary recipe booklet for us at the end. I would strongly recommend taking this course.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

We had a wonderful time with the Oriental cuisine cooking class
"Nice" is very nice teacher she did it from her heart.
We had a great food great informentive

2  Thank Foodlover_Saranya
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Well to be honnest it was my second time in Chiang Mai, my family and I love thai food so we decided to learn what thai gastronomy is all about. We have been advised by some travel agents in Town. The result of this recommendation was really great: wonderful host, very kind with the kids, the teachers explained very well. Although it was in a relax mode we could feel that it was a very professional cooking class. I recommend it to all people who want to enjoy a good time learning thai cooking.

1  Thank JohnPetersonTripAD
Reviewed July 8, 2013

the teachers are professional and shared with many good ideas. the most wonderful thing is ur friend or family can go with you, enjoy your cooking and listen to to teacher for free!!!

2  Thank Ivy C