“Repeated experience”

Cheeva Spa
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Cheeva Spa from the moment you enter offers a warm and relaxing environment. You will feel the difference straight away. We have shown and proven that to fully enjoy a day spa, the optimal time is 2.5 hrs - 3.0 hrs. Our packages are priced and designed to help You, Relax for a Longer Life. Your life is already rushed and hectic. Maximize your time of relaxation and wellness here at Cheeva Spa. We have private couples Villas/Rooms available, at two (2) locations to serve you better. All of our packages may be done individually or with a partner. Make your reservation today on our website. (Don't forget to view our current promotions) Transportation is complimentary to/from hotels within the City of Chiang Mai. Come experience our Lanna hospitality here at Cheeva Spa, where we are Proud to be Lanna.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

Once again we had a relaxing time at Cheeva Spa ,My second visit was equal to the first visit last year.Wonderful atmosphere with friendly smiling staff.
Well worth the money.

CheevaSpa, Owner at Cheeva Spa, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review here on tripadvisor.com.

It's always a pleasure and an honour when return visitors to Chiang Mai return again to the spa.

While I am happy that we were equal to your first visit, I wish we could have done a little better.

We do our best to maintain and hopefully exceed the high standard of customer service we have set for the spa as well as our customers.

Thank you again for coming and we look forward to seeing you next year.

Best regards,

There are newer reviews for Cheeva Spa

Reviewed February 20, 2013

this is an excellent spa with professional services. it is a expensive for Chiang Mai, yet worth a one time visit.

1  Thank Maggie W
CheevaSpa, Owner at Cheeva Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 24, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review here on tripadvisor.com. All reviews are welcomed and greatly appreciated.

I am happy to read your very kind words about the spa and quality of services rendered here at Cheeva Spa.

With regards to your comment of being "expensive", I'm sure you will find that when compared to other similar spas of service and quality here in Chiang Mai, you'll find our prices are more than reasonable. And for those that wish to compare our prices with the plethora of massage shops available here in Chiang Mai, our prices will appear to be rather expensive. But, relative to western spas, one would be hard pressed to receive the same services and value for the money as given here at Cheeva Spa.

I hope that we were not a one time visit, and we have the opportunity to see and serve you again in the near future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed February 15, 2013

I am a great lover of a good spa and was so lucky as to find this little gem of a spa through TripAdvisor.

I booked the Luxury Package through their website and was picked up at our hotel by a driver from the spa. In no time I was entering the front door and was greeted by a very, very welcoming staff.

I was let into a little room where I was served some coconut water and my feet were put in a little bath with rose petals and pandan leaves. After a while Pui (the most amazing therapist!) came to get me and walked me through a pretty little garden to a hut, where the treatments were to take place.

The treatments were wonderful. From the beginning through to the end was like being in a 4 hour meditative state of mind.

Marc, the very sweet part owner, drove me back to the hotel and we had a lovely talk about the city, spas, life...

Can fully recommend this place to anyone looking for a 5 star experience at really reasonable prices.

1  Thank Marie_Havnoe

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review here on tripadvisor.com. It is always a pleasure to hear from spa afficionados and to receive their honest feedback.

We are happy to provide complimentary transportation to/from hotels within the City of Chiang Mai when booking any of our spa packages.

It is very nice to hear that the beginning of your spa treatment got off to a wonderful start. As you enjoyed our Luxury Package (Foot massage/steam or body wrap/body scrub/aromatherapy milky bath/aromatherapy oil massage/facial treatment) for only four (4) brief hours in one of our four private villas.

It was a pleasure to have met and spoken with you as well. Likewise it's always an honour and pleasure to read that one of our therapists made such a good impression that she is mentioned by name in your review here on tripadvisor.com.

Thank you for allowing us to help you with your relaxation and to assist in making your time here in Chiang Mai an enjoyable one.

Please be sure to let us know when you return to Chiang Mai, as we hope to see you and have the opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

The entire atmosphere was great...my friend and I had a foot massage, which includes a short shoulder and neck massage. The girls were attentive, everything was clean, and the aromatherapy of the room and music just added to the relaxation. Yes, more expensive than the local massage places, but for a change of pace, a great place to relax and forget about the outside world. I recommend it!

CheevaSpa, Owner at Cheeva Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2013

Thank you for the kind and quick review of Cheeva Spa here on tripadvisor.com. It's as if you were just in the spa yesterday.

It's always a pleasure to hear such kind words when only receiving what in some ways is the "basic" of spa services a foot massage. I am happy to read that the therapists didn't disappoint.

Yes, compared to the many massage shops available our prices are a bit more expensive, as we do our best to provide a complete spa experience, even when spending as little as one hour here with us.

I hope you are able to come and take advantage of our other spa services or even a spa package when you have time.

Please be sure to book online and check the website for any current web-only promotions.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

Upon arriving to Chiang Mai I knew I wanted to have a massage. I just picked up the first brochure I found and bought a spa package. My partner and I were picked up from our hotel and transported to the spa in a nice car, the driver even waited for us when we were running a bit late.

We were very kindly greeted at the door and seated for a foot massage. I bought the Romantic Package and my partner bought the Paradise package. We were treated to our own little private bungalow and instantly felt transported to somewhere off in the mountains. The setting is incredibly tranquil and the treatments were beyond expectation. The therapists really understand the human body and what type of pressure and treatment your body needs. After our 3 hour treatment was complete we were treated to mango and sticky rice snacks and tea.

Living in Thailand for 3 years this is the best spa treatment I have ever received. My partner and I were very pleased with the whole experience and felt it was definitely worth the baht!

CheevaSpa, General Manager at Cheeva Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review here on tripadvisor.com.

I am glad to hear that we were the lucky winners in your random choice of spas here in Chiang Mai. I hope for your future visit to Chiang Mai, you will remember Cheeva Spa without having to pick and choose.

It was a pleasure to meet the two of you, and good that I was able to see you just before leaving your hotel.

I am glad to hear you enjoyed your spa packages; Romantic (foot massage/body scrub/hot oil massage/facial treatment) and Paradise (foot massage/body scrub or Thai herbal hot compress/Back, head & shoulder massage/Aromatherapy oil massage) in one of our four private villas.

Always a pleasure and honour for those that have spent much time here in Thailand to give such high praise. Kaprun Krap.

I hope when you return to Chiang Mai, we have the opportunity to serve you again.