See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 1, 2018 via mobile

My friends & I spent 3 nights at Khum Phu Come Hotel. We had an amazing time. The hotel is situated perfectly in Chiang Mai with everything you need or want to do within walking distance or a short taxi ride away.

The hotel staff were super friendly and considerate.
Would definitely recommend to anyone visiting Chiang Mai.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with friends
Khumphucome H, Operations Manager at Khum Phucome Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2018

Dear Denissearevalo21,

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience following your recent stay at Khum Phucome Hotel.

I am truly happy to hear that your experience with our staff was pleasant and our team was eager to assist all your needs. Also, I am happy to hear that our hotel was in perfect location for you to stay close to the hotel but be walking distance to all types of great outing spots. I am sure this feedback will serve as encouragement to all of our staff. We truly value your feedback and look forward to making your next return just as pleasant as this one.

Thanks Again!

Reviewed June 1, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is amazing! It’s walking distance to restaurants, bars and Maya Mall. It’s also very close to Old city and only 15 min from the airport. The staff was so nice and accommodating.
Everything was spotless!
Breakfast was great, a lot of selection and an omelet section.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with friends
Khumphucome H, Operations Manager at Khum Phucome Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2018

Dear Nicole R,

Thank you for sharing such positive comments about your recent experience at Khum Phucome Hotel.

We are thrilled to hear you got to visit all the great outings walking distance from the hotel. There are many choices in the surrounding areas for food, shopping and bars. I am particularly delighted to hear we anticipated your needs during your stay and that the breakfast was great! I can’t wait to share your wonderful feedback with the staff!

We truly value your support and want to thank you again! We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Khum Phucome Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed May 30, 2018

First time in Thailand. The hotel staff was just amazing and they helped in anyway to make me feel at home. They gave me names of places to eat and best places to visit. I would totally recommend this hotel to anyone. Comfortable beds too!!!!!!!!!!!The price was great!!!!!!!!!!! Beautiful rooms.............

Stayed: May 2018
Khumphucome H, Operations manager at Khum Phucome Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2018

Dear Chrislovo,

Thank you for your wonderful review following your recent stay with us.

First time in Thailand!!! We are honored to welcome you to such and amazing place. It’s thrilling to hear our beautiful bedrooms with amazing views of Doi Suthep made you feel at home. I’ll be sure to share your positive feedback with the team. I’m sure they will be ecstatic to hear about your stay!

We truly value your support and look forward to welcoming you back to Khum Phucome Hotel for your second trip!

Reviewed May 17, 2018 via mobile

This is my first time visited this hotel. Staff is so friendly they are willing to help at any times and provided a very good service. Room and facilities are good and clean. They also served various and delicious breakfast. I’ll visit this hotel again for sure.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
Khumphucome H, Operations Manager at Khum Phucome Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2018

Dear Kim A,

Thank you so much for the kind comments following your recent stay with us.

I am happy to know that the staff was friendly and you enjoyed our delicious breakfast. It is an honor to share your review with our colleagues and I know they will be thrilled to hear such great feedback.

We truly value your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to Khum Phucome Hotel.
Thanks again!

Operations Manger

Reviewed May 10, 2018

First time being in Thailand and trip was amazing! Hotel was very nice and the staff were very warm and welcoming! I would recommend this place if you are looking for a good time and a nice place to sleep at night!

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
2  Thank mico5221
Khumphucome H, Operations Manager at Khum Phucome Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2018

Dear Mico,

Thank you so much for the positive review following your recent stay with us here at Khum Phucome hotel.

I am very pleased to hear that our staff greeted you with a warm welcome and you enjoyed a peaceful night in one of our comfy rooms. I will be sure to share your feedback with the team.

We truly value your support and look forward to welcoming you back for your second time in Thailand. Thank you again!

Best Regards,