See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 17, 2018 via mobile

This is my first time visited this hotel. Staff is so friendly they are willing to help at any times and provided a very good service. Room and facilities are good and clean. They also served various and delicious breakfast. I’ll visit this hotel again for sure.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
Khumphucome H, Operations Manager at Khum Phucome Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2018

Dear Kim A,

Thank you so much for the kind comments following your recent stay with us.

I am happy to know that the staff was friendly and you enjoyed our delicious breakfast. It is an honor to share your review with our colleagues and I know they will be thrilled to hear such great feedback.

We truly value your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back to Khum Phucome Hotel.
Thanks again!

Operations Manger

Reviewed May 10, 2018

First time being in Thailand and trip was amazing! Hotel was very nice and the staff were very warm and welcoming! I would recommend this place if you are looking for a good time and a nice place to sleep at night!

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends
2  Thank mico5221
Khumphucome H, Operations Manager at Khum Phucome Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2018

Dear Mico,

Thank you so much for the positive review following your recent stay with us here at Khum Phucome hotel.

I am very pleased to hear that our staff greeted you with a warm welcome and you enjoyed a peaceful night in one of our comfy rooms. I will be sure to share your feedback with the team.

We truly value your support and look forward to welcoming you back for your second time in Thailand. Thank you again!

Best Regards,

Reviewed May 7, 2018 via mobile

Dear khum phucome hotel, you are the dream of every foreign traveler searching for unique culture in the 21st century. For those who live far should experience your unmatched hospitality. I felt inspired after staying here for just 3 nights and will surly come back for an extended stay!

AP

Stayed: May 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank Floattoperu

Dear Floattoperu,

Thank you for your world class comments following your recent experience with us at Khum Phucome Hotel.

I am happy to hear you felt inspired after staying just 3 nights with us. Your comments ranging from our unmatched hospitality to being the dream of foreign travelers means a lot. I am delighted that you got a taste of our unique culture as well. I can’t wait share your comments with our staff. I am sure they will be ecstatic to hear such positive feedback. Thanks again!

Hopefully it won’t be to long till your back with us for an extended stay.

Best Regards,

Reviewed May 4, 2018

I was very impressed with the service. I was there for business, and the internet was very fast and always working. The event rooms were perfect for my meetings. I would definitely recommend this place and am looking forward to staying here again.

Stayed: May 2018
Khumphucome H, Operations Manager at Khum Phucome Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2018

Dear World T,

Thank you for your elegant review following your recent stay with us at Khum Phucome Hotel.

There is nothing better than hearing that our service left such an impact on you and our event rooms were perfect for your business meetings. I will be sure to share your perfect experience with the staff. I know they will be thrilled to hear such positive feedback.Thanks again!

I look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed May 3, 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I stayed here having no idea where we were going to stay.just picking random places while staying in Thailand. The pool was great after a long day of shopping! The staff was super plesent.hope to go back next year!price was right!

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with friends

Dear Lcerreta,

Thank you so much for such a wonderful review after your recent stay at Khum Phucome Hotel.

Hearing that you had such a pleasant day of shopping followed by a relaxing afternoon at our pool brings joy to us. We are so pleased knowing you found a hotel that suits your needs and that our location was sounded by great shopping. I can’t wait to share your feedback with our team. I’m sure they will be excited to hear such positive feedback.

We truly value your support and we look forward to welcoming you and your friend back.