“Jack Tamrong - LANNFOCUS- Produce Good Quality Travel Tour”

Jack Tamrong : Van Rental Chiang Mai
Ranked #134 of 289 Tours in Chiang Mai
More attraction details
Owner description: Chiangmai Van rental . Enjoy your holidays in Chiangmai - Chiangrai , Thailand with my van service with English speaking driver .
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Enjoy,Laugh,Relax,Safe,Surprise,Sharing and many more joyful happiness thing that you can find it at LannFocus Travel Tour. Jack had made the greatest joy for us during this travel. There were no rushing, no stressing and not tired.We were appreciated that he given us excellent things belong to us.The Surprise (Kantok Birthday Dinner) that he given to us, is a very wonderful experience that we would not delete in our memory. We would like to say thank you very much to Jack because the greatest joy had made our friendship more esteem and not only to love each other, but together to love the world. Thank you for the nice photo shooting and souvenier, we really like it.

1  Thank PP1980Malaysia

Reviewed July 15, 2012

We contacted Jack by email a month before our trip, and was impressed by his prompt response and good English. He picked us up at the airport ON TIME with his excellent conditioned van. He is a very good driver, and we felt safe entire time. Every morning, he picked us up at our hotel with a nice smile. He listened to our interests and recommended the places for us. He always made sure we spent as much time as we wanted at each site and never rushed us. In fact, he did not charge us extra after 7pm (and his rates, we think, are really reasonable).

We told him that we LOVE food, and asked him to recommend places where the locals eat. We had the BEST food because of him! If we go to Chiang Mai again, we will ask Jack to be our guide again for sure.

1  Thank Sarinda T
Reviewed July 13, 2012

I just travel Chiang Mai with my family 6d5n, most of them are 60s and above. At the beginning, I was worry about I need to take care so many old people in this trip. Luckily I found Jack, he is so friendly, helpful & patient. Me & my family have a wonderful & comfortable trip in Chiang Mai & Chiang Rai.

He is not just a great tour guide, he's also a great photographer & gourmet, he help us to take a lot of good photos and bring us for good foods.

Overall, we are very happy with his service. His charges is very reasonable & valuable. I would strongly recommend him. Thumbs up for his excellent service! Thanks, Jack!

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Hi all, I just came back from my 6D5N trip from Chiang Mai in June. This is our very 1st family trip traveling oversea. It was a big group of 7 adults & 3 kids.

Our trip turned out to be an enjoyable and unforgettable one. All thanks to the tour guide, Jack. He is a very thoughtful and nice guy. He is always very punctual in fetching us. Throughout our 6 days trip, we took his van to travel from 1 place to another. The van is clean and spacious. Most importantly, he is very very careful in his driving. We feel very safe taking his van. For every historic place that we went, he will explains the history behind for us to know more. A very knowledgeable and patient tour guide.

Overall, we are very impressed and happy with his service. His charges is very reasonable too. We are glad that we got his contact via tripadvisor. I would strongly recommend him to those who are looking for a tour guide for their Chiang Mai holiday. Thumbs up for his excellent service! Well done, Jack!

3  Thank Yeok W
Reviewed May 17, 2012

We had a fantastic trip with Jack this May. He is very knowledgeable, patient and just a good person. We had a 1 day trip to the Golden triangle, visited White Temple, hilltribes,Myanmar border. We spent much time in the car going from Chiang Mai and l"d like to mention that Jack is a very careful driver.
I would definitely recommend him.