“Wheat grass shot, Yahweh toast and Porridge with fruit - my best breakfast in Chiang Mai”
Review of Dada Kafe

Dada Kafe
Ranked #29 of 2,243 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I felt ecstatic to come across Dada Kafe one morning when I was craving a tasty, healthy breakfast. The atmosphere is lovely and the staff even lovelier. The menu is extensive and while I was so overwhelmed with all the options I settled on a shot of wheat grass, the Yahweh special (avocado and tomato on toast) and Porridge with mango and papaya. I seriously, couldn't believe how delicious EVERYTHING was. Yes, even the wheat grass wasn't too bad! I felt so healthy and satisfied. The next morning I pretty much got the same thing and if I were still in Chiang Mai there is no doubt I'd be sitting in Dada Kafe tomorrow morning with a big appetite and a good book!

2  Thank Kat W

Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

Fresh, delicious, pleasant atmosphere. Huge variety, nice, clean, friendly. Reasonable prices. Nice staff, good food, fast wifi, consistent. Great place. Go here!

2  Thank mimerscreamer
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Crazy price for thailand, but nothing special. "Healthy food" and blah blah.. Everywere in thailNd u could find healthy food, but 2 times cheaper. I cant say that it was very tasty. Too european.

1  Thank Igor-Sorokin
Reviewed October 14, 2013

This restaurant was much appreciated after traveling around Thailand. All ingredients were fresh and tasted as such. We visited multiple times during our 3 day stay in Chiang Mai.
I highly recommend the freshly squeezed juices, the Peanut Butter Lover Smoothie!
The price was quite reasonable. Lovely service, surroundings and staff very pleasant and helpful.
Highly recommended!

2  Thank Alexia N
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I greatly enjoyed my visit to Dada Kafe, a clean well run restaurant with large portions of tasty green food. A great place for a respite from the curries and rice dishes if you are on a longer trip and missing bread. The salad is enormous, the sandwiches delicious, and the staff attentive but not intrusive in the least. It is expensive for the city, but still cheap by western standards.

I'll be back for sure.