Dada Kafe
Ranked #30 of 2,259 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Reviewed March 15, 2013

after a few months in the cold of Vietnam I was ecstatic to find thos place for tasty, healthy food and awesome juices.
Fresh. Fresh. Fresh!!!

3  Thank dinkerdink
Write a ReviewReviews (1,379)

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I returned to Chiangmai today and one of my first stops was Dada kafe. This familiar and comfortable restaurant is an oasis in what can seem like a blur of shops vying for hungry tourists. There's food I understand, a comfortable environment and the owners are friendly and so is the staff. This time I was rushing by and only had a pineapple smoothie with beet juice and ginger but I'll be back for dinner. I'm on a healthy diet and I can keep it going here. Go there!

3  Thank fredfickera
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Friendly staff, cosy and cute atmosphere, clean, delicious food, fresh green juices and smoothies! Plus a great location. What more could you want!

1  Thank Mber_11
Reviewed March 13, 2013

After a personal recommendation of our guesthouse owner (we asked her where we can get a healthy yummy breakfast) we've been here several times. The muesli with fresh fruits and yoghurt as well as the coffee and fruit shake were so delicious and tasty! The meals we had for lunch were equal high quality food - again very delicious and tasty. So we keep coming back :)

1  Thank zyttrio
Reviewed March 11, 2013

There is wide variety of fine food to enjoy in Chiang Mai, but there is nothing like the total experience of enjoying a meal at Dada's Cafe. I have eaten here from the opening of the restaurant and I have never had something I didn't total enjoy. From the smoothies and fruit salad for breakfast to all the different choices for lunch and dinner, I keep coming back for the healthy and nutritious gifts to my body. I particularly like her Massamaan Curry, the Tomkha mushroom soup and the crunchy brown rice.
The staff is friendly and helpful with smiles to greet you and the menu is straight forward with numerous choices of both Thai and Western food.
Da and Helmet, the owners make the whole experience flow effortlessly because of their close attention to how to keep the customers happy and make their eating experience the highlight of a visit to Chiang Mai.

2  Thank ChiangMaiPapaJack