“Fantastic elephant sanctuary! ”

Lanna Kingdom Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Sawasdee Khrub! Welcome to Chiang mai and Northen Thailand with Lanna Kingdom Private Day Tours. We proudly present our services with Friendly local Expert tour guide and drivers to show you the real sight of Thailand, explore the local site and country side. We will serve you with heart and Smile...Looking forward to meeting you in Chiang Mai, Thailand:-)
Reviewed July 28, 2016 via mobile

"fantastic tour"
in 7 reviews
"tour company"
in 12 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 8 reviews
"chang mai"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed July 25, 2016 via mobile

Reviewed July 24, 2016

We travel all over the world and this tour was one of the best. I want to do it again next day. So glad we decided to pay a little bit more for private tour instead of group tour with other company. Mr pop (owner) of this company responses very quickly for any questions so even I booked this tour 2 days before I felt I could trust him and everything will be smooth. Our tour guide Mr Arm and driver Mr A were very nice people, Mr Arm is from Chiang mai and very knowledgeable and passionate. Our driver was gentle and kind also. We did tour of 2 temples which were the best I have seen in Thailand in my opinion and spent afternoon with 3 Elephants. Mr pop owns the land and rescued elephants from circus. The land is beautiful and peaceful. You feed and wash them. You also do a mud bath with elephants. There are 3-4 guys who handle elephants and help you. Don't worry about bringing your camera because your guide and driver will take lots of pictures and give you a CD at the end. You do get wet and dirty and you just can't worry about it. Just have fun because this is pretty much the only opportunity to be able to do this. Don't forget to bring another underwear unless you're going to wear swimsuite under the clothes they provide. Don't even put make up on because you'll be muddy and dirty. Nobody rush us or anything but I wish I could spend more time with them just doing nothing in beautiful atmosphere. At first I was a little scared because I've never been that close to elephants but after spending 2 hours you get used to it and attatched and just don't want to leave. Also I wanted to know more about the people who live and work there also. I do recommend the tour I did including going to temples. Even we have seen so many temples already in Bangkok and Chiang mai and I was afraid it'll be the same things again but actually very different especially my favorite hidden temple (wat pha lat ). Anyway I'd like to thank guys who take care of elephants and guided us they're pretty much behind the scene hard workers who make this happen without problems. Of course our amazing guide Mr Arm and driver Mr A who are very genuine and also owner Mr Pop for smooth transaction. I know there're so many tours in Chiang mai but you'll not regret going with lannakingdomtours because of caring staff.

2  Thank junechild
Reviewed July 23, 2016 via mobile

Would thoroughly recommend this tour to anyone. Very attentive, strong guides with excellent English. What strode out was how much they care for the elephants - they were very knowledgable and always on hand to answer any questions. Brilliant value. Not to be missed.