“Just perfect !!!”

Lanna Kingdom Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Sawasdee Khrub! Welcome to Chiang mai and Northen Thailand with Lanna Kingdom Private Day Tours. We proudly present our services with experienced local tour guide and drivers to show you the real sight of Thailand, explore the local site and country side. We will serve you with heart and smile...Looking forward to meeting you in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
“Just perfect !!!”
Reviewed November 20, 2012 via mobile

Highly recommended ! What a service ! Friends who used Mr Pop's last year recommended him to us and we are so happy we took him. Always on time with a clean car and a big smile. We managed to see in two days so much Mr Pop's knowledge of the area and the culture makes it even better.so much patience he will stop for for pictures etc but will never rush you etc.

In short - don't look anywhere else. That's the best tour guide in Chiang mai.
GUARANTIED !!!

• Hebrew first
Houston, Texas, United States
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Lanna Kingdom tours”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

I wanted to say that I had a wonderful experience with Kenny. He was one of the most polite and friendly tour guides ever met. He was extremely knowledgeable of Chiang Mai, and was very attentive to our needs all day. He provided water for all of our stops, and made stops whenever needed. Going to Tiger Kingdom to play with baby tigers was amazing- you could purchase a personal photographer with over 100 photos provided on a CD. Our day started with riding elephants, an oxcart ride, and a bamboo raft river tour. Playing with the elephants was amazing- we were able to pick up a painting drawn by an elephant. Based on the safety waiver, I would advise to do the mini tigers. What I remember most about Kenny is his positive attitude and his optimism of singing all day. I felt very connected to him from a safety and personal perspective, as well as his willingness to share the culture of Thailand with us. I strongly advise to select Ken as your tour guide.

Houston, Texas
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“elephants, tigers, and KEN!”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

My fiance and I did a 1 day Safari tour with Lanna Kingdom during our stay in Chiang Mai. Ken was our tour guide and he was a BLAST! He answered all our questions and made us feel comfortable about the events we had planned for the day. While in the elephant farm he made sure that we had front row seats to the elephant show. Ken was prompt in picking us up and getting us back to the hotel at a reasonable time. He even stopped at a bank on the way to see if I can exchange money. I appreciated his willingness to help. I picked Lanna Kingdom based on the reviews on Trip Advisor, and I was most definitely extremely happy with the result!

The Tiger Kingdown was the best part of the trip for me. Hint to other travelers...splurge the extra $10 or so to get the photographer to take pictures of you while you interact with the tigers. The photographer we were assigned to got some GREAT pictures that my fiance and I would not probably think of getting.

London
“fantastic itinerary and tour”
Reviewed November 8, 2012

We only had 2.5 days in Chiang Mai but Mr Pop designed a fantastic itinerary which involved, visiting temples, elephant shows, ziplining, local cuisine and culture and even recommended a local spa which was fantastic and very cheap. Highly recommend lannakingdom tours!

Jersey, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Amazing Chiang Mai”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

We had the most amazing time with Mr. Pop over the five days that were available to us during school half term. We were introduced to the customs and culture of the Thai people, visited the many temples in the old city including the very famous Doi Suthep Temple, visited umbrella painting and local handicraft places, went on an elephant safari and did bamboo rafting, visited the Tiger Kingdom and an orchid farm, explored the Chiang Dao Caves and peaceful surrounding countryside, and met the beautiful Karen 'Longneck' tribe. We even 'fitted' in a few 'detours' to local markets ('not a problem!' said Mr. Pop) where I was able to buy lots of spices, dried fruits,and ingredients for Thai cooking etc. at local prices rather than poshly wrapped tourist products, and we were even persuaded to try the deep fried crickets but we couldn't stomach the fried bamboo worms - that was just a bit too much for us! The tours were well-organised and informative, flexible and personal. We were never rushed or hurried along and we felt we were sightseeing with a family member rather than a tour guide! Mr. Pop was able to advise us on suitable clothes/ footwear for the different attractions so we didn't have to worry about it. The car we were transported in was always spotless and when we were tired Mr. Pop even put some soothing meditation music on for us to 'doze off' to! Our every need was catered during the time we spent with him.
The highlight of our trip was the Elephant safari. It was the experience of a lifetime and we learnt so much about these amazing animals.
A last minute decision to have dinner where there is traditional Thai dancing (as recommended by Mr. Pop) was also very enjoyable. It was slightly staged but well done and very atmospheric - eating Thai cuisine alfresco with dancers entertaining you a few feet away is awesome.
The only sad thing was that we had to leave Chiang Mai after a relatively short time. We would definitely have liked to stay longer. There are so many more places to visit, and we certainly intend to return.