“Nice breakfast but a little overpriced”
Review of Funky Dog Cafe

Funky Dog Cafe
Ranked #212 of 2,832 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Funkydog Cafe, North end of Moonmuang Road Soi 6 (opposite of the backside of Eurana Boutique Hotel). Local handmade coffee from a local hill tribe. Fantastic Thai family cooking. All fresh and made by hand, great atmosphere and music, low cost food. Genuine owner who will keep you informed of all the natural ingredients . Also a great place for vegetarians
Reviewed May 31, 2017

Nice breakfast but a little overpriced. I ordered a bacon sandwich and a coffee which came on lovely wholemeal bread. The coffee was good too. It came to 140 Baht which I thought a little high. Service was good. Wifi was free and good.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed March 2, 2017

Take your shoes off at the door and enjoy a delicious lunch! I ordered the Tom Kha Kai (with rice). Big servings-authentic taste. Would definitely eat here again!

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed January 21, 2017 via mobile

Very laid back where the service is slow, the coffee good, the juices awesome and not a care in the world. Small funky little coffee shop in a great place to watch the world go by.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed January 5, 2017

My husband & I visited here in Jan 2016. It was a little difficult to find at first based off directions I found online. We enjoyed our first meal here that (despite it being across town from our hostel) we made multiple trips back. The smoothies were so fresh and delicious and the found was the most flavorful we found in CM. Plus who doesn't love a quirky little dog wandering around. The atmosphere is super laid back and makes hanging out reading while enjoying your meal an absolute delight. Highly recommend!

Date of visit: February 2016
1  Thank Julie M
Reviewed January 3, 2017

I really enjoyed eating here. It is a must stop for myself and my wife when we visit Chiang Mai. Good food, great owner.

Date of visit: January 2017