“Good food, good price, witty name (plus bug spray!)”
Review of Thais That Bind

Thais That Bind
Ranked #485 of 2,102 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
“Good food, good price, witty name (plus bug spray!)”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

I saw the reviews for this place and wanted to try it, but my friend thought I just picked it based on the witty name. After much convincing, she let us try this place.
The food was delicious and fresh, like everything else we tried in chiang mai.
But the highlight - we forgot to put on bug spray and were having some bug issues, and the owner or manager came over and brought us some bug spray to get through the meal.
Summary: Witty name, delicious food. Similar to what we had in our other thai restos in Chiang mai.

1 Thank Colleen S

• Thai first
Singapore, Singapore
“Enjoy great food after your visit to wat chedi luang”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

I first visited the restaurant after ring caught out by heavy rain on a visit to wat chedi luang. The staff were really friendly and I was surprised to find such good food at a central location beside the most visited sight in the old city. The laab moo was really well-prepared and the garlic black pepper pork left me wanting to order more but regretfully there is only so much food one person can take. I will have to save my stomach for my next visit to Chiang mai. Definitely worth a visit to Thais that bind.

Sydney, Australia
“I'm bound to return”
Reviewed December 24, 2013

This is an unassuming little restaurant just near the two wonderful wats: Wat Chedi Luang and Wat Phan Tao. I can honestly say I had the best khao soi and mango sticky rice I had anywhere in northern Thailand, and at much lower prices than some places. The service was cheerful and friendly, too - exactly what we were looking for. No pretentious westernisation, just good honest simple food, beautifully presented and delivered. Recommended!

2 Thank spopey15
“Nice Khao Soi Moo”
Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

I wanted to try a curry dish, and this was a great place to do so, I really like
liked it. We also got a salad (average) and my wife got s pad Thai, which read good, but bit the best one out there (we ordered non spicy and no fish sauce)

“Have the Kao Soi ”
Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

Went here on a Sunday night when the Ratchadamneon Rd night market was in full spin.

The service was excellent- something other places in Chiang Mai just didn't have.

Had a mango fruit shake, and the Chiang Mai noodle curry- Kao Soi. So delicious and fresh!

Wish I had discovered this place earlier, rather than on my last night here.