“Awesome....If money is not a subject”

Chiang Mai Breakfast World
Ranked #56 of 2,735 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Cuisines: German, Thai, International, Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Little garden restaurant. Breakfast restaurant with more as 120 different style of international breakfast. Big cheese, ham and salami selection. Daily fresh roll, bred, baguette, croissants, cake and cookies. Breakfast Lunch and Brunch menue thai and international dishes.
Reviewed March 5, 2015

No doubt the best breakfast in Chiang Mai, but hardly a place for you if you are on a backpacker budget. I don't mind paying for quality so I give it 4 out of 5

1  Thank Kamonrat L
Write a reviewReviews (828)

Reviewed February 27, 2015

A real great German Breakfast!. Although we had breakfast included at our hotel, we came here around noon. If you stay at a place without breakfast you should go here.

Date of visit: February 2015
Reviewed February 1, 2015 via mobile

Simply Awesome find... the breakfast was incredible along with scrambled eggs, Parma cheese and pouchutoi on top.. the cookies that accompany are wonderful...

Reviewed January 26, 2015

I was wandering the area looking for somewhere to get breakfast and came across this place. Wow... I didn't just have breakfast, I had an eating experience. I ordered smoked salmon and scrabbled eggs for my main course and seasonal fruit for my next course. Wow.... it was presented beautifully (on long platters) and tasted delicious. A fellow traveller exclaimed to me later, "I couldn't stop looking at you when you were eating it, because you really looked like you were enjoying every mouthful"

It's not the cheapest breakfast but if you feel like being indulgent and having food like I had plus a mango smoothie, it came to just under 300 Bhat .... worth every Bhat! Try it!

Oh yes, and there's free wi-fi!

1  Thank carolmachen
Reviewed January 26, 2015

Food selection was great, tastes original however a guest was smoking right in the middle of the floor which bothered quite a few people; smoking should not be allowed another guest left without ordering because of that