“great massage”

Green Bamboo Massage
More attraction details
Owner description: Green Bamboo Massage is a typical, cozy Thai Massage Hut, located in a small side street inside the moat of Chiang Mai, with a focus on Lanna Thai Treatments and true Lanna Thai hospitality. As we have a small entrance, please make sure you really catch our entrance, it's located in the house with the Geen Bamboo Massage sign on the roof.
china
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“great massage”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

great massage. I had a 1 hour foot massage, and 1 hour of head, should, and back. came out all relaxed, and less notted.

Visited September 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Serbian first
  • Thai first
Sydney
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Great massage. Loved it!”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

In an ocean of massage places, it's hard to know which ones the best. Green bamboo is the best.

I went twice during my stay in chiang Mai, and had a Thai yoga massage (not for the faint-hearted) and a Aloe Oil massage. Nice therapists, clean treatment rooms and crazy cheap prices. Highly recommended.

Visited August 2013
5 Thank benscan
Portugal
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Just Amazing!”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

My husband offers a Green Bamboo Massage for my Birthday and it was just great!!! I advice it, it's 3hours of pleasure, happiness and relaxation. I don't say more, because you had to try.

The masseuses are nice and friendly, they listen to you and adapt the massage according to how sensitive you are. This place is decorated with bamboo, so it's natural and calm. It's an atmosphere which encourages to relaxation.

I even returned with my husband for a Massage Thai Yoga and Herbal, we were together in the same room. It was lovely.

A very sincerely thank you to masseuses and the manager.

Visited August 2013
4 Thank Gregitch
Auckland Region, New Zealand
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Amazing neck and back massage”
Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I both got a neck and back massage and it was fantastic! We had been doing a lot of rock climbing and felt so relaxed afterwards - a real treat & fantastic value!
You get a foot scrub before hand and lovely Chinese tea afterwards.

Go there! You won't regret it!

Visited June 2013
4 Thank holliesherlock
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Best Thai Yoga Massage Ever”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

This is lovely, inexpensive, yet professional massage house in a quieter neighborhood of Chiang Mai. The masseurs are kind, hardworking and very experienced. The Thai Yoga massage was my absolute favorite (my back has never cracked so loudly!). There are many, many massage houses in Chiang Mai. We tried one near the night market and were disappointed. If you don't want to pay hotel spa prices, then head to Green Bamboo. My husband and I went back twice during our four days in the city.

Visited July 2013
4 Thank ragazza2013
mesa999, Owner at Green Bamboo Massage, responded to this review, August 3, 2013
Dear Guest,
thank you so much for pointing out why Green Bamboo Massage is a hidden trerasure in northern Thailand. We love to practice the arts of Lanna Thai Massage and my team is highly trained and very experienced. Most of my therapists work here since almost four years, we are like a family here. My therapists are indeed very very hard working and I like to take the occasion and say a big thank you to my phantastic team. I really really am so glad to find and train
so gifted and talented people, so deticated in what they do.
We are so glad to read your review and very happy that you tell the tripadvisor community about us.
Have a pleasent stay in Chiang Mai.
Warm regards from Mae and the Green Bamboo Massage team.