“Great, professional massage!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Green Bamboo Massage

Green Bamboo Massage
More attraction details
Owner description: Green Bamboo Massage is a typical, cozy Thai Massage Hut, located in a small side street inside the moat of Chiang Mai, with a focus on Lanna Thai Treatments and true Lanna Thai hospitality. As we have a small entrance, please make sure you really catch our entrance, it's located in the house with the Geen Bamboo Massage sign on the roof.
Redondo Beach, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Great, professional massage!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2012

we went in and got a couples massage at 200 baht each, and since i had included a foot massage on top of it, they gave me 50 baht off the massage! very cute, clean place with an amazing staff. the ladies are very professional and do NOT rush the massages. They were kind and had smiles on their faces. I highly recommend this place, and we have had a lot of massages while traveling and this one was the BEST!

Visited November 2012

• Thai first
Sydney, Australia
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Great massage and great price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2012

My husband and I attended Green Bamboo Massage (GBM) two days ago. The quality of our massages were superior to other massages we've had recently in Chiang Mai. I had the aroma massage and my husband had the Thai massage. I'm never too concerned with the surroundings (providing the place and massage area are clean). The ambience at GBM does not present like a 5 Star Spa, so don't expect it. However, it is quiet and relaxing. There were no massage tables, just massage mats on the ground; sometimes in shared rooms separated by curtains. My massage therapist was excellent - applied good linear and transverse friction and appropriate pressure throughout the massage. I came away feeling very relaxed. I paid 270 BTH for my massage. Warning: there are many many spa and massage places in Chiang Mai making it very difficult to find a good place. Please remember that price doesn't not guarantee a quality massage. My experience may not reflex your experience tomorrow because a good massage is all about the massage therapist - I know, because I am a qualified massage and aroma therapist.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank TokraDOG
Munich
“Really nice”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012

A nice place for a massage. I went there twice for 120min and 90min treatment. While foot massage was really good, the head massage was just incredible - I could have stayed there forever! Thanks also to May, who seems to be running the place - I can certainly recommend Green Bamboo!
It's in a small side alley, and shops/restaurants on the adjacent main road didn't know the place, so you might have to check really good - or ask the tuktuk-driver, he'll take you right to the front door.

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Excellent and Professional Massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012

One of the quite and super relaxing i had been so far in Chiang Mai. Unlike other massage parlor where i visit with my friends, the staff here did not chit chat with their colleagues while massaging us. Price range is same as normally you can find in Chiang Mai. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

2 Thank Charlesling
Bangkok, Thailand
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great little massage nestled into Old City Chiang Mai!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012

Went here on a weekend trip to Chiang Mai. When we arrived, someone came out to greet us and said they were full but to come back in 30 minutes. We got a quick bite to eat and then returned and they were ready for us.
The atmosphere of the place was relaxing and calm and smelled very nice. The staff was also very professional and competent. This was our first massage so they were very helpful and explained everything to us in very good English.
After our fantastic massages, they gave us time to change and when we came out, had a pot of tea for us at a cute little table. This was all before paying for anything.
The total cost for two 1-hour oil massages was BHT400. Can't go wrong from that price and the service we received was top notch. I will definitely return here next I am in Chiang Mai!

7 Thank Caileigh P