“Disappointed.....”
Review of Naruncha Beauty

Naruncha Beauty
Ranked #76 of 236 Spas & Wellness in Chiang Mai
Reviewed December 25, 2012

I had an aromatic oil massage and my husband had a foot and back massage. First off, we live in Bali and travel extensively in SE Asia, so we are not new to massages. That being said, because of all the great reviews, we decided to try this place in the old city.
My husband complained that it was very noisy, very close to the street, in an open air setting. His masseuse was distracted, and gave a poor massage. Someone else took over for the back massage because he complained about the first one not doing a good job. She did a great job.....but, he still had to suffer with a bad masseuse for the first half hour.
I was in the back in a small, dark room. But, at least it was quiet there. The massage was okay, a little too much oil, not really strong enough to my liking, but the masseuse didn't really understand when I asked her to do it deeper. There are no showers there, so I couldn't wipe off the oil at the end.
Everyone was very nice, but this is no place to rave about, just average. I think that many of the people who have written reviews have little or no prior experiences.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

The facilities were regular, the bathroom was not on sweet, but the hotel had a real warm family atmosphere. Nothing was to much trouble, I was offered chilled water on my arrival, they refused to charge me for photocopying, they were engaging and friendly. The massage facilities looked very nice. Great for those who like a quite place to stay, not suitable for wild party animals.

NarunchaGH, Owner at Naruncha Beauty, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write the review.
It's been a pleasure having you as our guest.
Hope to see you again on your next visit to Chiangmai.

Goi
Naruncha Guest House

Reviewed June 29, 2012

So profesional massage clinic! Nice clean place with very skilled therapists that realy know there buisness. I had my best thaimassage I have ever had here.

Reviewed February 28, 2012

The first time my girlfriend and I passed by the Naruncha we didn't think much about it, but some evening eventually tried out half an hour of foot and another half an hour back and shoulder massage. It was so good we came back another evening for an hour of back and shoulder massage. I work in Administration and arrived in Thailand like some hunchback. My masseuse "Aree" did an excellent job, working the back muscles with her knees and elbows. My girlfriend was very satisfied with her masseuse "Gai" too. And compared to other massage services, it is quite cheap too.
Also check out the "Thai Massage Conservation Club" in the Ratchamankha Rd. (blind people who learned Thai Massage in the Wat Poh), which is quite good too.

1  Thank Fenugreek12
Reviewed September 1, 2011

The place is very clean and comfortable. The decor is nice and the staff very helpful and friendly. The room prices range from 150 to 390 Bt. Bonus, you can get fantastic massages at reasonable price. The place is located in a quiet street not too far from the moat. I would strongly recommand the place.